250 and 5'7

Options
Hi everyone!!!

Im currently revisiting this app. Now I'm fully commited, especially with all the features. I've plugged in all my information and record my calorie intake. Even if I'm not proud of what I've eaten.

Replies

• brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Good for you! The app really is awesome and has made my life so much easier. And accurate logging is the first step, very eye-opening. Wishing you success!
  • MDGirlLovesFood
    MDGirlLovesFood Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    The first few weeks I started this app, I didn't set a goal. I just recorded everything I ate to see how much my eating was out of control. On most days, I ate between 2500-3000 calories. I set my daily intake to 1400 calories a day and I also use the 200+ calories exercise gives me each day. Some days I'm extra hungry and even go up to 1800 calories per day. It's been 3 months of tracking. I can happily say I've lost 20 lbs. without starving. If you don't mind taking it slow and being patient, you can still eat and lose weight at the same time. And I typically only exercise by walking 20 minutes or using an elliptical 15 minutes per day. Even small changes add up.
  • MDGirlLovesFood
    MDGirlLovesFood Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can do this. If you mess up one day, get back on track the next. You've got this!
  • BreR7906
    BreR7906 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello. This is my first visit to the site and I am slowly working my way around getting to know things but I wanted to reach out and let you know that you are not alone. I am in that boat right along with you! I met with the nutritionist today who directed me to this site and as I handed her my eating log for the last week I cringed and reminded her that she said previously she would not judge. She was very happy with my honesty. In my opinion, if you're not honest about what you eat then you're not ready to make changes because anyone will only get the right help with complete honesty. Keep your chin up. I don't care how on track anyone is. There's always going to be slip ups. Good luck on your journey.
  • eviehowie
    eviehowie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to get back on track. Just had open heart surgery and I am diabetic. I weigh almost 100 lbs more than that right now but I am trying to stay focused. Good luck to you.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    BreR7906 wrote: »
    In my opinion, if you're not honest about what you eat then you're not ready to make changes because anyone will only get the right help with complete honesty.

Yup! If you're not honest, the only one you're fooling is yourself. ;)

• Crystal_Mae
    Crystal_Mae Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm revisiting this app again. The first time did nothing with it. Came back on Monday so I'm learning my way around. Something to remember that I tell myself often is "I am worth it, we are worth"!! We can do this.. Good luck to all that is on this journey. :)
  • BreR7906
    Options
    I'm revisiting this app again. The first time did nothing with it. Came back on Monday so I'm learning my way around. Something to remember that I tell myself often is "I am worth it, we are worth"!! We can do this.. Good luck to all that is on this journey. :)

I am also learning my way around the site. I just signed up last night and I am going to succeed. Each and every step will get us all there. I am in the same thought process you are. We are worth it and we definitely deserve it!!

Anyone, please feel free to add me if you want. Let's keep each other on the right track!

• Crystal_Mae
    Options

I am also learning my way around the site. I just signed up last night and I am going to succeed. Each and every step will get us all there. I am in the same thought process you are. We are worth it and we definitely deserve it!!

Anyone, please feel free to add me if you want. Let's keep each other on the right track!
    Not sure how to add, but feel free to add me.

• BreR7906
    Options

I sent you a request. :)
  • Crystal_Mae
    Options

I sent you a request. :)

Got it thanks. Think I figured out how to add now. Took me a few minutes to figure out how to accept you, lol Have a great day.