Looking for more friends!

Options
bpaskas6907
bpaskas6907 Posts: 1
edited April 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Wanting to loose 50 or more! I have been on MFP before and started off strong but several weeks in I loose interest bc I feel like I'm the only one using this app. So, if you help keep me motivated I will help keep you motivated!!

Replies

• TOYTOY07
    TOYTOY07 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm looking for more friends as well! I've lost almost 20 lbs since I got this app and I'm looking to lose 10-15 more!
  • jennypeachtree
    jennypeachtree Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i used to fall off the MFP wagon myself, i'm on a 63 day streak so far! lol. Those 50 will be gone in no time :)
  • nwmwlw
    nwmwlw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on day one of this go around I'm hoping this will help kick start my weight loss again... I need to loose at least 30lbs if not a little more... I feel like I can't do it alone :neutral:
  • mmestery
    mmestery Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym 6 days a week and I have a trainer 4 of those days! It is working out for me. You need to hire a trainer who will push you!
  • michellepowell1972
    michellepowell1972 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi been here about three weeks now,want to use to continue losing weight and get fitter
  • juanita1963
    juanita1963 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    When I used this app awhile back I didn't use the community boards or add friends. But now that I have I'm finding that I'm keeping myself on track better other than some depression around my birthday. But after I got past that I'm back on track.
  • Kathycooks2014
    Kathycooks2014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello Happy Tuesday! Many years ago I weighed 299lbs lost 160lbs thru OA. Well thought I was fixed & going thru menopause 40lbs found me again! Now I have been reporting my food here & also two friends this last week lost 9lbs of the 40 I need to loose! Thank you for being here!! ;)
  • 9mike
    9mike Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    add me if you want
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.....I've been here (with a different name) since January 2012....lost 50lb....have put back on about 15lb and trying to lose those 15lb again!!!....it's proving very difficult!!....
  • jakalina1
    jakalina1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends for support through using this app. I am also trying out diet bet with Ali Vincent (biggest loser winner) and finding it helps with my motivation
  • agcicione
    agcicione Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also new to the program. Looking for friends as well
  • Leone0337
    Leone0337 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Looking for some friends on here and some motivation and support!!!
    :)
  • jabit14
    jabit14 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • shergettingfit
    shergettingfit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am looking for new friends also! Let's keep each other motivated!!!! Add me.
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I've lost over 100 pounds the last 4 years, so you can do 50! Stay away from the fads (they're not sustainable), eat clean most of the time, and get moving!
  • philreeduk
    philreeduk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I have about 40-50 to lose so feel free to add me! :)
  • psychonurse00
    psychonurse00 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have almost a year streak. I have lost 127 pounds after wls. I'm very active. I am adding all of you so if u get a request please add!! I need motivation and I will give u some
  • lauranewman130
    lauranewman130 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just started with MFP 2 days ago when I started my workout. Need to lose 30 pounds. I'm gung ho now.. need to keep it up, though. I know how that goes so let's help each other out when the excitement wanes and keep the motivation and focus going.
  • retailwizard1
    retailwizard1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi :) please add me... I like this app to help track my calorie intake but would be nice to help and get help from someone in weak moments... please add me!
  • msautter99
    msautter99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I am new to this. Started my journey about a week and half ago right after my lap band surgery. So please add me