Help with my diary FOOD!

Options
Jensmyfitpal
Jensmyfitpal Posts: 14 Member
edited April 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Hey im just wondering if anyone has really good experience with all this wouldn't mind looking at my food each day see if im doing ok? i have my diary open to friends. not so worried about the exercise part as i have a trainer starting with me. Just the food really. i sometimes don't no what to eat either but try my best with shopping.

Replies

• eseeton
    eseeton Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You should set your diary to public if you want people to look at it, but in actuality as long as you are hitting your calories and macros you are probably doing okay.
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    Alpaca is right. Its hard to ask the public to help you if you are not showing the good to the public.
  • MonaLisaLianne
    MonaLisaLianne Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I see on your profile that you're trying to lose weight for your wedding. If your wedding is less than 5 months from now it will be very difficult to lose 41 lbs. in time. Expecting to lose more than 1-2 lbs. a week is unrealistic, IMO.
  • eseeton
    eseeton Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I see on your profile that you're trying to lose weight for your wedding. If your wedding is less than 5 months from now it will be very difficult to lose 41 lbs. in time. Expecting to lose more than 1-2 lbs. a week is unrealistic, IMO.

And you will drive your seamstress nuts with all the last minute changes. ):
  • MonaLisaLianne
    MonaLisaLianne Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    epawelek wrote: »

Hahaha! too true. You don't want to bust your zipper the day before the wedding, either. I know - it happened to me!!!

• Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    epawelek wrote: »

She should be more worried about inches on the tape measure than pounds.
  • Jensmyfitpal
    edited April 2015
    Options
    i have already lost weight for my wedding anything i lose now im happy with any weight loss now and i don't want to put it public as i said before it is open to friends i don't want a lot of ppl just someone that wouldn't mind taking a look. don't want everyone judging me which seems to have happened already about my wedding but thanks for the advice. but was just for eating advice tbh nothing else really was worried about the food.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    i have already lost weight for my wedding anything i lose now im happy with any weight loss now and i don't want to put it public as i said before it is open to friends i don't want a lot of ppl just someone that wouldn't mind taking a look. don't want everyone judging me which seems to have happened already about my wedding but thanks for the advice. but was just for eating advice tbh nothing else really was worried about the food.

How were you thinking someone would see it? Are you looking to add someone to your friends group and have them look at your diary going forward?

Otherwise, people won't be able to see it with your current privacy settings.
  • Jensmyfitpal
    Options
    its grand ive two people who added me and are going to help me thanks very much everyone xxx
  • bunnywestley81
    bunnywestley81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    The best thing to do would be to ask on your news feed for your friends to take a look as none of the rest of us can see if you don't want to make it public! :)

Is there anything specific you are worried about? Are you hitting Carbs, Fats and Protein? I'm hideous at protein! So long as you are within your calories, eating a varied diet (like not nothing but McDonalds all day every day!) and you don't feel rubbish you probably shouldn't worry too much!
  • Jensmyfitpal
    Options
    The best thing to do would be to ask on your news feed for your friends to take a look as none of the rest of us can see if you don't want to make it public! :)

Is there anything specific you are worried about? Are you hitting Carbs, Fats and Protein? I'm hideous at protein! So long as you are within your calories, eating a varied diet (like not nothing but McDonalds all day every day!) and you don't feel rubbish you probably shouldn't worry too much!

going over on my sugar and fats some days but not eating all my calories is my problem was worried I was eating the wrong things. two ppl added me gonna have a look. I don't think my friends are that great at it tbh they prob struggling same as me lol I haven't even been using the weigh in part or anything yet lol need to start learning how to use FP better tbh