Body Beast Friends Wanted!

Hey Guys... Anyone out there currently doing Body Beast? After much thought, i have decided this may be the best way for me to get in to the best shape for my sisters wedding in 5 months time, i had planned to mix it up with Les Mills Body Combat, but have read cardio prevents results while lifting!!! Any input on this would be much appreciated

Replies

• mistycoronado
    mistycoronado Posts: 11 Member
    I completed Body Beast and I saw great results as far as increased muscle definition. I didn't do a hybrid calendar, strictly Lean Beast and I honestly feel like my cardio and endurance took a big hit. I think mixing it up with Les Mills Combat is a great idea if you are just looking to get in better shape and not necessarily looking to compete in a body building contest. I'm currently doing Combat and LOVE it. Good luck!
  • milafettel
    milafettel Posts: 2 Member
    I just started body beast last week and like so far. We can be friends it you want. :D
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    I am doing a hybrid of body beast and insanity max 30. Personally I don't like body beast cardio workouts so I swap it with an insanity workout. Sometimes I do a HIIT workout from fitnessblender too. I am aiming for a lean look and I'm on my way :)
  • lorigem
    lorigem Posts: 446 Member
    edited April 2015
    Starting Body Beast soon - just got my package yesterday :smiley: Add me if you'd like :) Oh and I also took Body Combat in a class setting a couple of years ago - absolutely loved it. Felt like a warrior :p
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    I've just ordered Body Beast. I've been doing ChaLean Extreme and P90x forever. I'm hoping I'll love BB as much! Would love some friends doing Body Beast to compare notes
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    In my second round of Body Beast, now mixing in insanity max 30. Absolutely love it!

Feel free to add me, nothing like friends to help you reach your goals!
  • michproca
    michproca Posts: 19 Member
    I've just ordered Body Beast. I've been doing ChaLean Extreme and P90x forever. I'm hoping I'll love BB as much! Would love some friends doing Body Beast to compare notes
    I'm starting today focusing on the lean program. I'm planning on mixing it up with t25 which I like but feel like results are slowing. So hoping this will help with better definition.
  • adialeigh
    adialeigh Posts: 5 Member
    I'm doing it! I love it. On week 3 of BULK.
  • arenae42
    arenae42 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm on my 2nd to last week and I'm going to do another round when I get back from vacation in June! It's an awesome program!
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Hey I'm starting Monday! Add me too! Need all the help and motivation I can get!