Feeling Great!!!

Options
Today I woke up really craving a pure chocolate ice blended from Coffee Bean (if you haven't tried them and you love chocolate, then you MAY be missing out :wink: ). ANYWAY, I drove there with the intention of getting one and the only choice that needed to be made was if I wanted a small/medium/large. I got there and I looked at the menu, at the last minute I opted for a 32 oz iced orchard peach green tea. I am super excited!!! I decided that I will have one over the weekend since I allow myself more flexibility over the weekend after I've had a week full of making better food choices and working out.

Looking at this as a lifestyle change as opposed to a diet has been so unbelievably helpful. It means that I can have an ice blended if it fits my calories for the day AND most importantly, that if I had actually bought one today I am not a "failure" and the whole day is NOT shot. I could have made it fit my day but the fact that I did not feel weakened by temptation was a great feeling!!! :smile:

Replies

• dinoNicki
    dinoNicki Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Nice work! My oh so supportive husband came home with bags of tortilla chips, cheese balls, pretzels and potato chips last night. Granted, he also got the greek yogurt, fresh fruit and almond milk I requested, but DAMN. Willpower don't fail me now!

You did great today! Mind over matter!
  • laura3977
    laura3977 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmmm cheese balls!!! LOL
  • jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    laura3977 wrote: »
    mmmmmmmm cheese balls!!! LOL

I know, right? Something he's NEVER brought home before and voila! There it is...
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I ordered the french onion soup today without the cheese and bread. I was surprised that I really didn't miss it too much. Okay a little so I had a slice of american cheese. :smile:
  • laura3977
    laura3977 Posts: 191 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options