EASY BREAKFAST IDEAS

Options
2»

Replies

• CarolPre
    CarolPre Posts: 1,846 Member
    Options
    urloved33 wrote: »
    I actually hard boil 6 eggs on sunday and leave them in the fridge for one a day w whatever. I busy!

That's exactly what I do. I prepare them on Sunday and have a hard boiled egg for breakfast each morning.
  • kchezelle
    kchezelle Posts: 110 Member
    Options
  • CandiceMcD
    CandiceMcD Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I usually make a shake with 1 cup spinach, 3/4 cup frozen berries, 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk. I add water if I need to. Then I pack hard boiled eggs, wheat bread to toast and make an avocado spread the night before - just in case I am still hungry for breakfast when at work, I have options.
  • DavidMartinez2
    DavidMartinez2 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Chobani or Tillamook Vanilla Greek yogurt and a piece of fruit (apple/pear/nectarine).
  • theredhead77
    theredhead77 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am one of those people who can't eat a lot in the AM; the thought of eggs or meat at 6:30 am makes me nauseous. I am not nearly as strict with my calories / max allotment as a lot of people so with that said....

For breakfast I usually eat a Luna protein bar, or a Nutragrain bar (or similar). Lately I've been pre-portioning Old Fashioned Quaker Oats into containers and toss that with water from the coffee pot at work.
  • ericariley356
    ericariley356 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have you ever pre-made eggs in cupcake tins with some meat and veggies and/or cheese. They can stay in your fridge for up to 5 days and you just throw them in them in the microwave for 30 sec..or my son eats them cold!:)
    They are excellent!
  • ericariley356
    ericariley356 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    with the yogurt you could add almonds for some more protein..
  • nstock
    nstock Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I make steel cut oats and 2 hard boiled eggs the night before. I have a 5:30am wake up call so making breakfast in the morning is just not happening for me! lol... also keeps me full until about 9:30-10am