I want candy !!!!

Options
abev1016
abev1016 Posts: 44 Member
Hello all... I have been doing very well since I downloaded this app almost 20 days ago. But ..... I want candy lol

Replies

• Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and eat the candy... just make sure it fits into your daily calories.
  • Leana088
    Leana088 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    So eat some.

Just make sure it fits your calories.

I usually buy a single serve package of candy, that way I won't be able to go back for more once it's gone. I ain't driving all the way back to town for another one. ;)
  • kmsoucy457
    kmsoucy457 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I agree with the above: if you've been doing well, treat yourself.
    But also: medjool dates. Taste like candy with a nice, satisfying chewy texture. I like them because, unlike candy, I can have one or two and my sweet tooth is perfectly satisfied.
  • abev1016
    Options
    Thank you all :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,672 Member
    Options
    Personally love Jolly Ranchers and they hardly dent my calorie goals with just a few a day.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • abev1016
    Options
    Thanks
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Go get some! Just log it in and makes sure you're under your caloric goal. Nothing wrong with some indulgence every now and then. Heck, I just had some Hershey's Dark Chocolate last night. was so good.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    For me, if I want something it's best to just have it. I ate an Oh Henry! bar last night and put me over my goal. I didn't spend the rest of the night struggling to keep myself from eating. I ate what I wanted/was craving and my brain was all "me kk nao gud gud".

As others said, fit some candy into your calorie goal. It's not going to kill you unless you choke on it or drop it in your lap while driving. :)
  • abev1016
    Options
    Lol thanks
  • Oldbitcollector
    Oldbitcollector Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Enjoy! -- But... Make it fit your calories, and most importantly, get the very best candy you can get. Don't settle for plain old sugar whatevers. :smile:

Me? I'm a sucker for those Ghiradelli - Dark Chocolate With White Mint Filling Squares (70 calories) - One is usually enough to satisfy my sweet tooth for the evening.
  • notnikkisixx
    notnikkisixx Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    To combat my candy cravings I'll eat a fun-size bar and then go on a 20 minute walk to burn it off. It definitely helps! Never deprive yourself, it usually leads to binging :)
  • stmariepearl
    stmariepearl Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Last week I had a mad craving, so I went to the bulk store after work and bought a single serving amount of some good candy :) I'm amazed that I can leave the bulk barn and be happy with just that, I used to come out with a weeks worth of calories in candy!