Is it possible to start a Group or is it only the canned Groups that are provided?

Options
RickR054
RickR054 Posts: 3,955 Member
just wondering

Replies

• Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    When you go to the section called groups there is a choice for create new group.

Did you even look?
  • RickR054
    Options
    Of course I did and I found it after I posted the question. Excuse me for inquiring.
  • lauries8888
    lauries8888 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Rick, You cannot see the "new group" option if you access it from the default Community page or from the menu on the right on that page (which only allows you to browse existing groups). You have to click on the Community menu on the top and then a sub-menu (darker blue menu underneath it) that lets you pick the options of Message Boards, Groups, etc. After you select "groups" on this sub-menu, you will see the option to create a new group.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    RickR054 wrote: »
    Of course I did and I found it after I posted the question. Excuse me for inquiring.

So you asked before you looked.

Gotcha.
  • RickR054
    Options
    Thank you lauries8888
  • RickR054
    Options

Gotcha.

Thanks for your helpful insight

• lauries8888
    lauries8888 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    No problem. This site is sometimes challenging as it is often not intuitive and the buttons for things like notifications and bookmarks tend to disappear or randomly stop (and then start) working. However, you usually get what you pay for, so for the price, I am willing to accept the bugs. ;)
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

Gotcha.

Thanks for your helpful insight

You're welcome.