Accountability Friends Wanted!

Options

Replies

• aaliceinw
    aaliceinw Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I'm part of a great community of ladies who are extremely supportive of each other. We are at various stages on our journey but many of us log everyday. You are more than welcome to join us and if anyone wants to add me, please feel free. My diary is open and I log in everyday.

I've had an amazing journey so far through the ups and the downs too.
  • laroylalamass
    laroylalamass Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! I need to be accountable by others who are going through what I am going through. I know I should be losing weight for health reasons, but right now I just want to look in the mirror and not feel ashamed. I tried MFP a year ago and had some success, but this time I want to use it to help me make life style changes. I am planning on logging every day and am trying to keep my calories down as well as exercise. I'd love support from anyone. THANKS!!
  • Brynne1234
    Brynne1234 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me too. Always looking for motivation and accountability :)
  • 74Brian74
    74Brian74 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in... pls add me too! 5 lbs down, 15 to go as my near term goal!
  • michelec1029
    michelec1029 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Walked 15641 steps just hope the scales reflects it on Monday when I do my weigh in! Have a feeling I will be disappointed haven't made it to the gym yet this week...won't make it tomorrow or Thursday. Fingers crossed for Friday and the weekend. Have a great night!
  • tracikearns
    tracikearns Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • magneticreikipaul
    magneticreikipaul Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    diary is open to friends only i'll spank you if you spank me when we get naughty with food
  • EMCOX5412
    EMCOX5412 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a part of it as well..
  • michelec1029
    Options
    Walked over 4000 steps and did 60 squats! Hope everyone is staying motivated! Today I'm going to try not to stress eat ...it will be super hard!!! <3
  • ntanasiciuk
    ntanasiciuk Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Does anyone want to be my friend? I need to lose for my sisters wedding in august!
  • jsandrews915
    jsandrews915 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yep. I am stuck, and not one person is nudging me to keep moving forward. My family and friends are all shrugging their shoulders and not only allowing, but encouraging me to use my injury as an excuse. Sure, I'm still 38 pounds less than I used to be, but still have 30 to go!!
  • edetloff
    edetloff Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Looking for accountability and encouragement as well!
  • floridamatty
    floridamatty Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish, Im honest if anything. I wont give you the poor you and rub your belly for making stupid mistakes like gorging on pizza or being to lazy to workout. I'll tell you but I;ll support you in everyway possible
  • fitformysons
    fitformysons Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    me, too!! Add me! I need support and I want to support you - all of you! Together, we can do this!
  • jennputz
    jennputz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Need mfp friends too not doing so hot myself
  • michelec1029
    Options
    So a day with nobody stress eating when out the window... I'm being pulled so many directions at worm due to short staffing that I don't have time to do my own work much less get to the gym. So not looking forward to my weigh in Monday :(
  • sogburn63
    sogburn63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi....add me 2 please! I need accountability and find when I'm helping others......I do better myself!
  • KimLassak
    KimLassak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me I'm new to this and I just added this app. I totally agree with you! Motivation and support is the key to success. Let's do this!!!! :D
  • leaderashley
    leaderashley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me please!
  • miche173
    miche173 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends, especially anyone who may be doing low carb. Started with 80 pounds to lose, down 28.5 so far:)