Starting over for the 129th time

Options
Anyone else struggling to stay on track?

Replies

• Jengoing2015
    Jengoing2015 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I can say that being on this site and new to it has helped me be more conscience of what I'm eating and has helped me figure things out.
  • babybear_mt
    babybear_mt Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I can completely sympathize! But we got this! :smile:
  • Got2beme7
    Got2beme7 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!! It's a daily struggle. But you know it'll be worth it. MFP does help.
  • sstrack123
    sstrack123 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I was like that at first but now I am posting pretty well, even on my not so good days. My biggest motivating came when I started using hrm and was posting calories burned. For some reason that motivated me. If you share your diary, you can add me and I will try to help with motivating words. Always good to have encouraging friends
  • ebtorrance834
    ebtorrance834 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes! 100% relate! My motivation has escaped me, but tomorrow is a new day!
  • cindeelee1
    cindeelee1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I, too, am new to the site (since April 15), but I am finding that daily, I actually look forward to posting in my Diary to see where I can make my improvements. It is really hard for me to stay on track because I work from home and I have tried just about EVERYTHING to lose weight, but I always fall off of the proverbial horse. I am finding MFP is motivating me more and more and that simply being more mindful of what I am eating, staying within my daily calories and other categories may be all that I need to actually SUCCEED this time! I am down 3# in one week and I am attributing it greatly to this site!
  • healthyrachel1979
    healthyrachel1979 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I think my diary is public and will add you!