30 DS (day 13, but I can see a difference, ch-ch-check it)

Options
swinginchandra
swinginchandra Posts: 418 Member
Ok, so once I'm done with the whole thing, I'll post a bunch of pictures, including from when i started at over 200lbs!

But I just noticed a difference since I started the 30 day shred (mainly in my abs and arms), and I wanted to share!

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/jAEf9w8QYF58_wLOOFEMtBokRvI1oYIZh1P9FiTA7X0?feat=directlink

(after is on the left... and if anyone knows how to embed a picasa img, let me know!!)

Replies

• parisianskies002
    Options
    Oh my God, l can really see the difference! My lack of willpower got the better of me, l did 30DS for 4 days and stopped it for a couple of weeks because of college and work but now l am extremely and VERY determined to do it over again and l am going to keep going too! Thank you so much for the motivation :) Very inspirational.
  • jackiemomx2
    jackiemomx2 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    this may be the motivation i needed to start the shred tonight. i set the alarm this morning but just couldn't drag myself out of bed. great job!
  • dcdc13
    dcdc13 Posts: 86
    Options
    Wow you look great! keep it up!

Save the Picassa Image on your computer.
    Upload the image on photobucket,
    click on "Image Copy" and paste it into a Topic if you start one,
    Change the "IMG" to lowercase "img" at the beginning and end of your embed code.
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    (after is on the left... and if anyone knows how to embed a picasa img, let me know!!)
    Just use the [ ] brackets and type lowercase img in before the link and /img after the link... [ img ] linkwhaterverhere [ /img ] (without the spaces :wink: )
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    i loved 30DS and definitely saw a difference. You look great!
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm on day 3. I hope I see as much difference as you!!!!!! You look GREAT!
  • Claire739
    Claire739 Posts: 114
    Options
    wow thats fantastic well done!
  • rhona77
    rhona77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    fantastic. Well done. I'm on day one of level 2, I can feel a difference already, especially my stamina.
    Keep up the good work
  • Msjcooper
    Msjcooper Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You really can tell the difference. Keep up the work... I am on day 23 and also see a difference. After this I am doing Ripped in 30.
  • jadebugs
    jadebugs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    just bought it, can't wait to try it!!!
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Look at those sweet abs you have! Nice work!
  • sarah120906
    sarah120906 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • swinginchandra
    Options
    Thanks everybody!!! To everyone that's thinking of starting, I totally love it, and totally recommended it. It's short enough that I can bring myself to wake up the needed 20 minutes extra every day!!! (By the way, in the interest of full disclosure, I should say that along with the shred, I've been keeping up with my running - about 3 miles a day.)
  • isabelk
    isabelk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're not even halfway through it! I'm on day 3, and I am so inspired. Thanks so much for posting pics. This is really going to help me get through today's workout. It shows a great change in your waist and arms, and not even 2 weeks of shredding! You rock and thanks again for putting up picks. I took my befores, can't wait to take my afters.
  • Jovannyr
    Jovannyr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That's awesome work and you look great...Definitely a difference...! :drinker:

Im on my 3rd day and I have to personally say that it is harder than it seems (of course im way out of shape)...i am in no way giving up but my legs are killing me more than my upper body...I cant sit or go up/down the stairs...However, im loving the pain and almost wishing for that same pain in my arms and abs but i guess im not there yet...I started doing just 1 push up and was able to do 3 by this morning and that alone is a biggie for me...all in all im looking forward to completing the 30 days and hopefully see a little difference....:wink:

Just wondering just about how long will this soreness last on my thighs...?
  • swinginchandra
    Options

Im on my 3rd day and I have to personally say that it is harder than it seems (of course im way out of shape)...i am in no way giving up but my legs are killing me more than my upper body...I cant sit or go up/down the stairs...However, im loving the pain and almost wishing for that same pain in my arms and abs but i guess im not there yet...I started doing just 1 push up and was able to do 3 by this morning and that alone is a biggie for me...all in all im looking forward to completing the 30 days and hopefully see a little difference....:wink:

My legs were so sore I wanted to cry every time I had to move for the first maybe 5 days. Days 6,7,8 were better, and by the end of level 1, I started to feel it more in my upper body and abs then legs. Level 2 is pretty intense as far as upper body goes too, especially shoulders! (Or maybe that's just where I'm weak?)
  • Jovannyr
    Jovannyr Posts: 108 Member
    Options

My legs were so sore I wanted to cry every time I had to move for the first maybe 5 days. Days 6,7,8 were better, and by the end of level 1, I started to feel it more in my upper body and abs then legs. Level 2 is pretty intense as far as upper body goes too, especially shoulders! (Or maybe that's just where I'm weak?)

Oh my, okay so i see a little hope...Thanks

how many pounds weights did you start with..? I had the 2lbs walking ones available at the moment so thats what ive been using until i was able to get new ones and today is that day...
  • mosaix
    mosaix Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    ww, you look amazing!
  • ShawnaMama
    ShawnaMama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look incredible!! I just started Level 3 today. I like it a lot more than Level 2, so far. It's still kicks my *kitten*, but in a different kind of way! I see a huge difference in my body, too. Can't wait to see what I look like after Level 3!!
  • swinginchandra
    Options
    Oh my, okay so i see a little hope...Thanks

how many pounds weights did you start with..? I had the 2lbs walking ones available at the moment so thats what ive been using until i was able to get new ones and today is that day...

I started level 1, the first day with no weights, then 3lb weights, then 5lb weights, which I've stuck with for the rest of the time.
    I couldn't do all of the stuff with the 5lb weights to begin with, but it got easier!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!