Biggest Loser 5-17-2011

Options
thcri
thcri Posts: 459 Member
Did anybody see it last night? I was so impressed and amazed at Hannah and what she has accomplished. Well actually her and her sister but Hannah really kind of brought tears to my eyes. She did well and her comments towards the end of show should be an inspiration to us all.

We all can do it, just kick butt and say no to the stuff that goes against your goal.

Replies

• Msjcooper
    Msjcooper Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I agree, I cried listening to them talk at the weigh in. Hannah is amazing she looks like a different person altogether. I love that show, they work so hard and they get results. Inspirational to say the least!
  • remaho80
    remaho80 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I totally agree! I cry all the time when I watch BL! :)
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I think they all looked really good. I can't wait for the finale next Tuesday to see what all the contestants look like now!! This show is very inspirational, it is was got me off my butt and lose my weight!!
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I loved it. It really is aspiring. Yes, you can do anything if you put your mind to it.
    Your body may be screaming no, but you just have to push on, and then you will find yourself doing things and accomplishing things you never thought were possible!