RogerToo from NutriSystem Stray Thoughts

Options
RogerToo
RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
Hi All
You can call me Roger
I am on the NutriSystem Forums as Roger215, but that username seems to be taken.

I am here now that NutriSystem is going to shut down their forums in the near future.

Have a Nice Day
RogerToo

Replies

• RedRockRider
    RedRockRider Posts: 13 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi Roger! I am still following you (stalking? :) ) you from Nutrisystem. As I have mentioned to you many times, you have been a source of inspiration to me and I would like to stay in touch. Ya think you will be able to bring your Christmas tree icon with you? A detail, I know, but it is part of you! Thank you for setting this up! I will continue to follow your progress and get ideas from you. Let's hope all our friends from 100+ follow.

Oops, almost forgot. I am RedRockRoamer on NS boards.
  • KenSD
    KenSD Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    We too from the Restarters thread are over here as well....SDDriver over at NS
  • shadeao
    shadeao Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hopefully a bunch of us can get a community going here. A shade from the NS boards.
  • RedRockRider
    RedRockRider Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    We will make it even better! :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi All, Good to See You here.

I see it did not take long to get discovered. I have added links to my NS signature so that should help too. Unless that is how You found me.

On the 100+ anyone that wants can start a thread here. If they do and put it in their Signature We can all find it then.

That was the solution I came up with.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • debbisebbi
    debbisebbi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Roger - come on over to the Nutribuddies group!
  • cybyll52
    cybyll52 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also am migrating from the NS boards. I restarted in April and although i haven't been real vocal on the boards, I have spent hours gathering information. Thank you.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi Debbie
    Got a link?
    Roger
  • Xoxo24H
    Xoxo24H Posts: 11 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm on the NS 5th day the kit from Walmart lost 4 to 5ish pounds already ordering my months worth:) oh and workout twice a day:) anyone on it feel free to Friend request me
  • Katherine52459
    Katherine52459 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome NS pals! Good to see some familiar faces.
  • dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    good to see some of us moving over. i can't say how much i was afraid to lose the longer term member's insights and help :)

~kel
    88702821.png
  • rosesense1
    rosesense1 Posts: 40 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Hi Debbie
    Got a link?
    Roger

I'm not Debbie lol but here you go, Roger

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10144039/04-22-2015-day-one#Item_29

weight.png
  • dia_shewolf
    Options
    i couldn't connect with the link above but i saw this NS group out there that Randy started... http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/105465-ns hope that helps :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    good to see some of us moving over. i can't say how much i was afraid to lose the longer term member's insights and help :)

~kel
    88702821.png

Hi
    Can I impose on You to go here and post a quick tutorial on how to create that ticker

Need a Tutorial on using this community? Feel free to request
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,579 Member
    Options
    Welcome NSer's!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • LisaHMac72
    LisaHMac72 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm LisaMac72 from February 2015 group. Glad to see some migrating here
    How do we make tickers on here?
  • jenwrite
    jenwrite Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi Roger, good to see you here. I've been doing the 100% challenge on the NS site with you (I'm the Bend, OR NS'er). JenieT is Jenwrite here in the MFP world. Hope to see more challenges here. They really help me stay accountable.

Happy Thursday!
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    lisareport wrote: »
    Hi all. I'm LisaMac72 from February 2015 group. Glad to see some migrating here
    How do we make tickers on here?
    Most of us are waiting - since October 2014 - for MFP to restore the setting function to display the ticker in a user's forum post automatically, so we don't have to paste the BBcode in each and every post. The list of forum updates yet to be released can be found here:
    myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1691231-a-message-about-our-forum-update
    or here
    myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1710649-planned-features-for-future-forum-updates

You can find the code (BBcode or HTML) by navigating on the Web version to APPS > Tickers > Get the code for your ticker.

Please make sure to visit the MFP Help pages. There are articles that will answer most of your questions, plus there is a link to send an email to Customer Support to open a Case for technical support.
  • dia_shewolf
    Options
    i tossed it over there Roger :)

~kel

88702821.png

exercise.png

vn2jvb.pngCQTRRw
    1416528000_15_1_USD_3_default.png
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This Canadian automatically translates NS to Nova Scotia. Lovely province.