Hello all from Ohio

Options
Hello everyone,
A little about myself! I am a 31 yro mother and wife. I have been BIG all my life. I have been trying for the last 6 yrs to lose but it is so hard when you do not hace support. Everyone makes sure to tell me I am big but no one is there to help when I need it. I was going to have the surgery done but after 4 years of reseach and a good freind of mine dieing from it I said no way in heck. I have tried many of different ways so what the heck is one more. My whole things is getting started. I love food but it hates me. I have NO will power! I so badly want to lose a 145 pounds by the time I am 35yrs old that gives me 4 years. So I really hope this is the one thing that will work. If anyone wants to talk just give me a yell.
Thanks all,
Toni C.

Replies

• toniann76
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    A little about myself! I am a 31 yro mother and wife. I have been BIG all my life. I have been trying for the last 6 yrs to lose but it is so hard when you do not hace support. Everyone makes sure to tell me I am big but no one is there to help when I need it. I was going to have the surgery done but after 4 years of reseach and a good freind of mine dieing from it I said no way in heck. I have tried many of different ways so what the heck is one more. My whole things is getting started. I love food but it hates me. I have NO will power! I so badly want to lose a 145 pounds by the time I am 35yrs old that gives me 4 years. So I really hope this is the one thing that will work. If anyone wants to talk just give me a yell.
    Thanks all,
    Toni C.
  • donnag524
    donnag524 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Toni! Hope this is just the thing that you need. It really helps me to think of it as a new way of life rather than a diet. I'm to the point now that I really look forward to my healthy meals and really enjoy them. You've just got to stay focused. Recording everything in the daily journal has been a huge help for me also. I never realized how many calories I was consuming until I started to write it all down. Yikes!!!!! Best of luck to you!!!!!!!
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    You can do it Toni!!! Just be sure to use the site and it will work. Any time you find you are lacking will power check in and we will help you find some!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!!
    Niccole
  • brife17
    Options
    Hi toni!! first off let me say good luck!! Way to go, not getting the surgery and my brother-in-law was going to get it but started to hear bad things. Here is a little bit of hope, my aunt, who has been over-weight for quite sometime just lost 147 lbs!!!!! if she can do it I am 100! sure that you can too! i will be here to support you, best of luck my dear.
    Bailey
  • Maryslim54
    Maryslim54 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Giving hope from Eastern Suburb of Cleveland Ohio you are not alone