Losing weight for my wedding

Options
Hi I am new here. I am starting at 5'4 and 210lbs..hoping to lose about 60lbs by Feb of next year. I always yo yo with my weight and now that I am 30, I want to be healthy not just for my health, but I have a6 yr old who is very active...Any tips are much appreciated. I am a fast food & junk food junkie and always give in!! I am going to dedicate my self to a healthier life

Replies

• Yoopermom73
    Yoopermom73 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the wedding.. I too have a wedding . ( my son is getting married in Oct) I need to loose 50 by then at least...I have yo yo'ed for years... You got this! ;-)
  • BlindGurl
    BlindGurl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I too am getting married and trying to lose a little weight. I've yoyo'ed with my weight and am a junk food junkie as well. Best thing I can suggest is drinking as much water as you can, the fuller your stomach is the less likely you are to go to junk foods. Plus drinking lots of water helps your skin, hair, nails... Pretty much everything. Personally I don't care for water as its just really bland so I went and bought Mio and now I am drinking so much more water. You can do it and congrats again.