Orange Theory Trainer

Options
Hi Everyone My name is Mike and Im a OTF Trainer in Ft Myers. If anyone needs help with fitness or nutrician give me a shout

Replies

• mairzy01
    mairzy01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    When logging the workouts in myfitnesspal do you need to subtract BMR from the calories burned in the class? Or do you log the whole amount?
  • ChristinaDowling
    ChristinaDowling Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    When is OT going to integrate with the MFP software.... so I can fully record what I'm doing??? I have no idea how to record my exercise...and it is really super important because I know I'm not eating enough (never thought I'd say that). I had RNY in November and have really just started a strong exercise program. LOVE OTF!!!
  • WDWhp88
    WDWhp88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am considering doing Orange Theory but I am obese and not a very good exerciser. I really want to try it though but a little scared...talk me into it?
  • Jozzmenia
    Jozzmenia Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 pounds overweight (at least) and I just started in orange theory. I was nervous as well, because my cousin who is like a size 4 was talking about how they tortured her, in a good way, but still torture. But it stays to your level. You can power walk or jog or run on the treadmills, they show you how to modify the weight exercises to make them easier, so you can make it work. It's not the easiest work out you will have ever done but there are people of all levels so you should try it.