Who do you want to b the 3rd finalist on Biggest Loser?!

Options

Replies

• bgeer34
    bgeer34 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Irene... and I am not picky which of the three girls wins... I think it's a more fair competition if America votes for Irene because if Jay ever got his act together he could totally win as he has so much to lose still.... More importantly I think all three ladies deserve it. Obviously they all worked their butts off that last week to pull the numbers they got at such low weights already and that work ethic just deserves the shot at the prize at the end. :)
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to see so many Irene fans!!! She reminds me of myself so much and she's the closest in height to me. I see a lot of myself in her, I'll be bummed if she doesn't get voted in! I already voted my 10 times on my home laptop. Time to vote for my 10 more times at work...
  • chefswife1975
    chefswife1975 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but I cannot stand Hannah. There have been so many people who needed to be there more than her. Irene lost her mother in the first week and she managed to make it to the final 4 and possibly to the Finale and all Hannah can do is whine about not winning one challenge on her own. Also, whenever her sister wins, if you look at her face she's never happy for her. She has been ready to go home for weeks while other people could have benefited so much more from staying. She needs to grow up and learn to stand on her own two feet like she's forced others to do on the show. The three guys from last season openly forced people off the show and made no bones about it. Hannah does it by making her alliances with her girlfriends, using her sister and with tears in her eyes, but it's still the same thing.
    I wish Courtney and Austin would have been able to stay. They were much more inspiring to me than Hannah ever was. I also didn't really think it was fair that they said they beat out an Olympic gold medalist. Rulon chose to go home.
    Obviously I have been dying for a forum to share my thoughts on this!! Sorry for the verbal/written diarrhea!
  • HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    Options
    Yep Hannah is annoying..
  • DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I hope Olivia takes it all. I'm not really partial to either Irene or Jay, but probably Irene, since she has the largest % weight loss, and has really kicked butt the whole time.

Hannah has bugged me since day 1. I'm glad the two sisters are together at the end, but Hannah has been whiny and annoying since the start.

And I just LOVED hearing Olivia sing! She's really inspiring on so many levels. Go Olivia, go!!!
  • afordham
    afordham Posts: 22
    Options
    Irene.. She looks awesome!
  • awf2215
    awf2215 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Irene! She is the biggest loser so far and therefore deserves it the most. Having 3 girls in the finale will be a first and make it more interesting because it is a fair fight, all three girls are already pretty small.
  • jencoz04
    jencoz04 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I hope Irene is in the final 3.
  • jmmccall
    jmmccall Posts: 19
    Options
    I want Irene to be the 3rd and am glad to see so many others want the same.
  • lizlivelife
    Options
    LOL i just watched that! i think it really motivated me!. lol i have been feeling like crap, but ilove that the two sisters are in it!!!.:)) they made me tear up!. lol. and IRENE can be the third finalist! :) my favorite is hannah.
  • msproducer
    msproducer Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Irene!
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Irene. She is cool!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Irene,it would be awesome to have 3 girl finalists
  • totalimageguy
    totalimageguy Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I vote Irene, I think she has earned it
  • peytjalmom
    peytjalmom Posts: 76
    Options
    Irene! Comment on Hannah: Her 'going home' dress was horrible!! She lost all the weight, but the dress did not flatter her at all and was tacky tacky.
  • ruhimaach
    ruhimaach Posts: 171
    Options
    I'm sorry but I cannot stand Hannah. There have been so many people who needed to be there more than her. Irene lost her mother in the first week and she managed to make it to the final 4 and possibly to the Finale and all Hannah can do is whine about not winning one challenge on her own. Also, whenever her sister wins, if you look at her face she's never happy for her. She has been ready to go home for weeks while other people could have benefited so much more from staying. She needs to grow up and learn to stand on her own two feet like she's forced others to do on the show. The three guys from last season openly forced people off the show and made no bones about it. Hannah does it by making her alliances with her girlfriends, using her sister and with tears in her eyes, but it's still the same thing.
    I wish Courtney and Austin would have been able to stay. They were much more inspiring to me than Hannah ever was. I also didn't really think it was fair that they said they beat out an Olympic gold medalist. Rulon chose to go home.
    Obviously I have been dying for a forum to share my thoughts on this!! Sorry for the verbal/written diarrhea!

Totally agree. Courtney and Austin were both very inspiring. I just don't care for Hannah. I would rather have Olivia or Irene win. I was OK with Rulon winning, but it seemed pretty clear that all other participants HATED him for whatever reason...he did come across as pretty self-centered somehow.
  • aaddaammggoolleeaaffss
    Options
    I'd say Irene as well!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Irene should be the third finalist - NO DOUBT!!!! :D

But, Olivia should win the show.
  • numnumnums
    numnumnums Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Irene.
    And then i hope she goes to another hairdresser and gets her old color back.
  • tigereyz30
    tigereyz30 Posts: 35
    Options
    I would like to see Irene be the 3rd. I like the idea of all girls making the top three, especially since men typically win it. I really don't care who wins between them. I've enjoyed all the contestants this season and I thing they have all done amazing.