Would you rather?

Options
crawfzilla
crawfzilla Posts: 153 Member
So answer the would you rather question that was posted previous to you and then post an idea of your own for the next unlucky person to stumble upon. No loop holes! I'll start us off.

Would you rather be named fat *kitten*, and you must introduce yourself like "the name's *kitten*, fat *kitten*" to everyone you tell your name to.
Or
Listen to champaign supernova by oasis every time you eat for the duration of your meal.

Replies

• shezza4mobee
    shezza4mobee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    listen to Oasis lol

Would you rather live free in the poorest country in the world, or live in a high class prison, with no chance of freedom?
  • karleeoc
    karleeoc Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I would live free in the poorest country in the world and make my way out of it :)

Would you rather have super powers or be immortal?
  • pwh300
    pwh300 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Would you rather love of be loved?
  • akrumin
    akrumin Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Love
  • akrumin
    akrumin Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Would you rather fly or have the ability to read minds?
  • stephaniejsharp
    stephaniejsharp Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Read minds would you rather sit in traffic or walk 10 miles to work?
  • eebates14
    eebates14 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Walk 10 miles to work.

Would you rather look weak and actually be strong or look strong and actually be weak?
  • TigerLilly98a
    TigerLilly98a Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Look weak and be strong

Would you rather be dumb and thin or smart and fat?
  • crawfzilla
    Options
    These are well thought out... Women are so much better than this, glad it's catching on though.

Smart and fat, 100%

Would your rather be able to be at your desired level of fitness without having to work out OR never have to sleep, but also never be tired.
  • dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Fitness - cos then I would have more energy to get on with things..........and I like to sleep/

Would you accept criticism for something you didn't do, or praise for something a colleague did, if you had chance to switch it around without anyone knowing???
  • lholmes1985
    lholmes1985 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Accept the criticism for something I didn't do.

Would you rather have to always say everything on your mind OR never be able to speak again?
  • crawfzilla
    Options
    As gross as it sounds the spit I think, could go down easier.

Would you rather f##k a goat and have no one know about it or not f##k the goat, but everyone thinks you did.