Friends and inspiration!

Options
looking for friends and motivation to get these last 10-15 pounds off! I read all the success stories on here and they are all so great! Lots of determination with awesome results. Looking for that kind of accountability I want my own success story on weight loss for once. =)

Replies

• jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    good luck on your journey

29509743.png
  • sctorres69
    sctorres69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I WOULD LIKE SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT TO STAY ON TRACK AND KEEP ME MOTIVATED. MY GOAL IS TO LOSE 40 LBS! I HAVE ALREADY LOST 14 LBS!
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose about the same amount....I've been trying to get it off for almost a year now and keep gaining and losing the same 5-7lb....it's so frustrating....I lost about 50lb and then put back on about 15lb when I started lifting and also wasn't quite so strict with the logging etc....and it's being very stubborn this time....good luck with your last few.....feel free to add me....:)
  • Zx14chick
    Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started with about 20 to lose and am now within my goal by about 5-7 pounds (depending on the day)!
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I really need this too! Trying to lose 10-15lbs as well....feel free to add me as a friend!
  • belleza2005
    belleza2005 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i started a year and a half ago at 300lbs, join a gym and started circuit training classes once a week at that weight too sometimes i just felt giving up but i couldn't now i do the classes 6 times a week. now im 40lbs from away from losing 100lbs. I found that switching your workouts helps you break out of that plataeu
  • beaniek
    beaniek Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me and YOU can do it!
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Whether your are trying to lose your first 10 or your last 10, I am proud of you. Its a heluva journey, but there are some great people to meet along the way. I am a paramedic with 3 different jobs, but I am usually good to log on at least every-other day. Friend request welcome. LETS DO THIS!!!