Looking for guidance and support!

Options
Hello! My name Meri Beth. I am 5'8" and about 180 pounds (I think).
A couple of years ago I was at my most healthy. I was doing Crossfit 4 days a week and loving my body. And then I moved off to college. Since then, I've gained back all of my weight and lost all of my muscle.
A friend told me about this app and I decided to give it a try. I've only been on for 4 days but I think it's going to help a lot! Now all I need is a supportive community to help me stay on track and to get tips and guidance from. I'd love to add some friends to build up that community.
For now my goal is just to lose around 30 pounds, and I'm super excited to see where this journey takes me!

Replies

• strawnsteph
    strawnsteph Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Meri Beth! My name is Stephanie. I am 5'7 and 162. I would like to be 145, or ideally 140. I bounced up to this weight after getting used to eating anything I wanted while nursing my baby. I stopped nursing two years ago. I see that we are similar in weight and goals, so hoping we can support one another as friends? I'm 32
  • estygirl22
    estygirl22 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey meri!!! I'm here if u ever need to message someone!!! Let's support each other girl u got this!!!
  • KarenDS2015
    KarenDS2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I relate to your story & goals. I need to lose 28 more. Feel free to add me, I would love it! I only have a few friends so far...
  • jennygirard1086
    jennygirard1086 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Meri Beth I'm 28 looking to lose about thirty pounds here and in a very similar situation, I was really in shape then college and a sit down job the pounds just added up. I'm looking for a support system as well! Good luck to you!