Been here for a while but looking for a community

Options
Hey guys!

So, I've been on this site nearly 4 months and almost at the 30 lbs mark. It wasn't until last week that I really got to see and experience the benefit of having a community here on the site. If you need motivation friend me. Because I need it too when things all seem to go wrong and the online community has already helped me keep pushing.

Replies

• blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i completely agree! i've been on here for a few months but didn't realize how much easier it is when people ar motivating you.
  • stephaniekendrick
    stephaniekendrick Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Not only the motivation is great, but just hearing other ideas on exercise, food, etc....it's all great to further educate me on a healthy lifestyle!
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss so far. I think this MFP community is fantastic. I've lost 23lbs so far and a lot of it has to do with the encouragement I get from my MFP friends. Best of luck on your journey. Add me as a friend if you like. :happy:
  • B140
    B140 Posts: 56
    Options
    Yeah, I love the community part of the site as well. You are doing great so far and we can both motivate each other! I'll send a friend request.
  • Bocciulo
    Bocciulo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The best people to encourage you are the ones going through the same things. Congrats on doing it and keep on going! I am right there with ya girl.