May Walking Challenge - Get our butts in gear!

Options

Replies

• lindaj07
    lindaj07 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Another 5.56 miles for me today! Hope you are all doing well!
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Forgot to log Monday and yesterday and added to today equals another 8.8 miles.

exercise.png
  • nicnak1981
    nicnak1981 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    2.6 miles today, looking good everyone x
  • ladyjbg
    ladyjbg Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Another 3.6 miles today - nothing yesterday though - ' hangs head in shame' :embarassed:
  • iamhealingmyself
    iamhealingmyself Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I'm a few days behind in posting. I'm up 75 minutes I think since my last post. I didn't walk Sunday though.
  • fitnessbugg
    fitnessbugg Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    2.5 miles today. Cold and rainy or I would have done more :)
  • flausa
    Options
    3 miles in 45 minutes on the incline on my treadmill today - well pleased with that!

exercise.png
  • lindaj07
    Options
    4.3 miles today
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Got 60 today!
  • lindaj07
    Options
    Another 2 miles for me as well as the 4.3 I did earlier today!
  • kdudz
    kdudz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I'm fairly new to MFP and completely new to these boards. I walk anywhere from 3 - 3.5 miles a day a few times a week. A coworker turned me onto the "my tracks" app for my droid phone and that allows me to see how far I've gone, how fast I've walked and for how long.

I'll try and get a ticker up.
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    20 min. this morning before work and 40 more while supervising on the playground
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    2 miles down today
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Another 1.5 miles! I gotta say that I love this challenge!!!
  • MissKash
    MissKash Posts: 132
    Options
    hanging in there!!! got in 4.5 mile today! 21 more miles seems like alot but im up for the challenge. good luck everyone!! we are over the half-way point!!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I'm fairly new to MFP and completely new to these boards. I walk anywhere from 3 - 3.5 miles a day a few times a week. A coworker turned me onto the "my tracks" app for my droid phone and that allows me to see how far I've gone, how fast I've walked and for how long.

I'll try and get a ticker up.

Welcome! As you can see we are all at our own pace--the only thing is that we "get our butts in gear"! Keep us updated and great to meet you!
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    Everyone is doing soo awesome! This is a great group of people to know! Been stepping it up and am finally seeing myself getting close to my goal!! Days ago I started getting a little discouraged because it was mid May and I was under 45 miles (half way point) so I thought for sure I wouldn't be able to keep up and make my goal, but a few days of hard work and pushing myself took me to where I am now and I feel great! Will try to take a long walk later aiming for 5 miles. Happy weekend everyone and let's keep pushing ourselves and each other! :)
  • flausa
    Options
    Another mile with my son's sponsored Toddle Waddle today.

exercise.png
  • lindaj07
    Options
    another 5.6 miles today! I think I'm going for goal!!