Need to get real!

Options
Hello everyone:

April 30th will be 1 month since I started myfitness pal; It has been a challenge for me to log in my food intake everyday but I've come to look forward to it and actually enjoy doing it. I joined a gym and on the days that I workout, I get excited when I log in my exercise for the day and see the benefit. I enjoy reading all the entries on the message boards and truly find them inspiring. Thanks to all of you. With all this being said, I NEED TO GET REAL!!!!!! I need to focus on eating/making better food choices, I need to apply portion control and I need to get serious with an exercise routine. I'm so tired of being so tired of being so overweight. I need to work this program so that it can work for me.

:o

Evelynd

Replies

• ntanasiciuk
    ntanasiciuk Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I hear you! ! I'm sick of feeling the way I do, so hear is to day 1
  • galaxie_gurl
    galaxie_gurl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you are really ready to make a change. Stick with that and keep going back to WHY you want to get healthy and that will help! You can do it...just take everything ONE meal at a time and ONE day at a time!!
    You can do it!! And please...add me as a friend if you would like the extra support :)