Looking for friends :)

Options
Hi! I'm back on MFP and am looking for some support. I'm on a journey to lose about 65 lbs! I'd love any new friends :)

Replies

• Lynda135
    Lynda135 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    me too! I am looking to lose at least 30 pounds, I am 51 and need serious motivation
  • riesfamily
    riesfamily Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me, too! I'm a mother of 6 hoping to lose at least 50 & keep up with my rambunctious boys!!
  • melz2190
    melz2190 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of 1 and I'm looking to lose 51 lbs.ocofpkobx45q.jpg
  • phanie304
    phanie304 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    riesfamily wrote: »
    Me, too! I'm a mother of 6 hoping to lose at least 50 & keep up with my rambunctious boys!!

• phanie304
    phanie304 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
    Mommy of 3 LO's and hoping to loose 60 lbs, I just started HCG Diet. Hopefully it works!
    What diets are you ladies doing?
    And is it working for you?
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    phanie, HCG is not proven nor approved for weight loss.
    Complete bunk.

HCG means human chorionic gonadotropin... which is not something I'd like to eat or shoot myself with!
    It's a hormone produced by the placenta (and some cancerous tumors).
    Some guy in the 1950s claimed that HCG (with an ultra-low-calorie diet) made people lose fat & retain muscle.
    He was thoroughly debunked, over & over... which of course has no effect on the seekers of woo.
  • RachLovesFit
    RachLovesFit Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends too please add away! :)
  • wisejudy1
    wisejudy1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

phanie304 wrote: »
    Me too!!
    Mommy of 3 LO's and hoping to loose 60 lbs, I just started HCG Diet. Hopefully it works!
    What diets are you ladies doing?
    And is it working for you?

I am trying out Fitness Pal and saw your comment. Head over to Get Your Thin On and you will find like-minded, successful folks who can help you on your journey and help you through maintenance forever, if you want!

• wisejudy1
    wisejudy1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am doing the program and I love it! This is not my first time and I am NOT anything but a forum member. I just like the folks there and the guidance and the support, most of all.
  • darlita
    darlita Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 55 lbs. I'm headed over to Get Your Thin On
  • erika0417
    erika0417 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    melz2190 wrote: »
    I'm a mother of 1 and I'm looking to lose 51 lbs.ocofpkobx45q.jpg

I'm also a mother of 1 and am trying to lose 40 lbs!!!! I used to be very active and at a comfortable weight (142 lbs) Before the baby! After the baby I just completely forgot about eating healthy counting calories and working out! It's going to be hard losing weight but im ready to try!