Addicted...to...

Hey everyone :)

We all have a weakness when we try to change our eating lifestyle...what has been your hardest obsticle to climb over :O

For the ladies...for THAT time...(usually a week before) what do you HAVE to eat :D

My kick this month...the same like last month are prob a bag or two of smarties :O (I know it's alot but I share :D)

Replies

• phenomeva
    phenomeva Posts: 27
    I always find it hard to resist steak and fried chicken. I used to eat friend chicken every other week (it was my break from cooking and a 'reward' for my husband on his week off the overnight shift). I miss it soo....

Also I have a box of frosted flakes on my nightstand (yep. nightstand.) that I look at but haven't touched in a month. It's like torture but I can't throw away food so I just stare at it sometimes.
  • dcornwe
    dcornwe Posts: 73
    Chips, chips and more chips!!! Im trying to switch to veggie chips.... we will see
  • ivyjbres
    ivyjbres Posts: 612 Member
    I just declare the first day of PMS a cheat day and eat a box of Little Debbie's. I try to be "good the rest of the time. But I'm totally never giving up ice cream or chocolate. Limiting, yes, definitely paying attention to where it comes from/quality, but I just flat out refuse to give it up.
  • bossymom
    bossymom Posts: 41 Member
    Dark chocolate and Blue Bell brand ice cream.
  • LauraAkaTigger
    LauraAkaTigger Posts: 145 Member
    its comin right up to that time for me.. in next day or two.. and i can think of is chocolate.. holding off even though i cant stop thinking about it!! but anything sugary would do.. oooh and custard too... mmmmm... go you couldnt have posted this at a worse time!!!.. its making me think of it more!! LOL!!

Today was hard to get motivated too as i wasnt in the mood for exercise.. i was grumpy!! but i forced myself and did feel better for it!!
  • Toniteach
    Toniteach Posts: 12
    Dark chocolate and Blue Bell brand ice cream.

Bossy...you're after my own heart!
  • amyllu
    amyllu Posts: 432 Member
    I don't have that pleasure of TOTM any more!
    Still have lots of addictive items - in particular - CHOCOLATE!!
  • hbrekkaas
    hbrekkaas Posts: 268 Member
    Pop - Coke specifically, and cheesies. They are so hard to stay away from, but I"m trying.
  • running_mom
    running_mom Posts: 204 Member
    Pizza- anytime, anywhere, any kind
    coffee lots and lots of coffee
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    i'm addicted to dr. pepper, potatos, and cheese! i still drink/eat these things but i limit myself to apporpriate portions. i don't eat potatos and cheese everyday even though i could! but i do drink a dr. pepper almost every day. i do account for it in my allotted calories and drink it as early as possible in the day so i can work off the empty calories.
  • vauleese
    vauleese Posts: 75
    Anything that's sweet and baked! I've been PMS'ing BAD lately and bought a paula dean brownie bar yesterday, cut it into 4 pieces and have eaten 2 of them in the past 2 days. I keep eyeing my kid's fruit snacks, granola bars, cookies. I'm FIGHTING myself internally right now to go stuff my gob with them...so I'm eatting my sliced apples instead.
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Salt or sweets. depending. sometimes one right after the other!
  • borichfan
    borichfan Posts: 208 Member
    Coffee....
  • bcpie
    bcpie Posts: 89
    Chocolate D; I believe in eating everything in moderation, but I just wanna binge on it soo bad, especially around that time.
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    I can't give up chocolate!! So if I've got the craving I'll just eat a couple of the midnight Milky Way minis. They're only 35 calories a piece. If I feel I need more, then I just exercise a little longer. I refuse to give up anything I really like - it's silly to think you can stick to that type of diet. I just use moderation and extra exercise.
  • Anything drowning in cheese and orange soda. Mmm...
  • Ervie317
    Ervie317 Posts: 179 Member
    Fresh brownies with ice cream or red velvet cupcakes!!
  • stangma
    stangma Posts: 211 Member
    I don't have that pleasure of TOTM any more!
    Still have lots of addictive items - in particular - CHOCOLATE!!

Me too - I have found that Snack Pack Sugar Free Pudding cups are PERFECT for the Chocolate fix.
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    I'm so happy I found this post! haha

If you like the quakers rice cakes...I found an AWESOME flavor that I LOVE!

They are the 90 calorie packs (It is just a little bag of miniture rice cakes) and they are the Mint Chocolate flavor. They're just regular mini rice cakes with mint chocolate drizzled on them and they're awesome, check them out!

I also like just the regular chocolate flavor as well....I love anything chocolate as you can see.

As far as my weakness..I love everything. Chips, Fried Chicken, everything I shouldn't love..I do!

So this has all been a challenge for me...especially because I live with my boyfriend who can eat anything and everything and not gain a pound. =(
  • Sc4ever
    Sc4ever Posts: 33
    chocolate for sure!