Did you exercise today?

Options
Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn't formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them.

Replies

• ronronronj
    ronronronj Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    LaDawnnie wrote: »
    Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn't formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them.

Good attitude! I walked today, does that count?
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I didn't do my usual exercise, but that was because I did not get much sleep last night and felt horrible most of the day. I still did the usual cleaning, etc though so I didn't lay around all day.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I bench pressed, flat and incline, did some dumbbell flyes, lateral raises...and walked out of the gym. I guess that counts.
  • LaDawnnie
    LaDawnnie Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    ronronronj wrote: »

Good attitude! I walked today, does that count?

Walking definitely counts!!! Good job!

• LaDawnnie
    Options
    Zombella wrote: »
    I didn't do my usual exercise, but that was because I did not get much sleep last night and felt horrible most of the day. I still did the usual cleaning, etc though so I didn't lay around all day.

Good job staying active! Anything active is more than what sitting on a couch burns!
  • LaDawnnie
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I bench pressed, flat and incline, did some dumbbell flyes, lateral raises...and walked out of the gym. I guess that counts.

You got it going on! Way to go!

• LaDawnnie
    Options
    I did a fat burning cardio video, then elliptical than a 100 calorie burn challenge! I feel great!
  • pjsomsw
    pjsomsw Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It was cold here today so walked 30 mins in the local mall with a friend
  • nemo3590
    nemo3590 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Weird, I literally just sat down after giving up on my workout. Unfortunately I'm still not inspired to try again. It was just one of those days when nothing felt right--tired, shoes not fitting correctly for some reason, lack of motivation. I guess I'll skip the evening snack today and try to start fresh tomorrow.
  • raiders_hokies
    raiders_hokies Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I hit the gym and did my normal weightlifting routine but I also did 2.5 miles in jogging today B)
  • beankid
    beankid Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    If going to work and lifting boxes counts as exercise, yes. If not, nope.
  • Missy022014
    Missy022014 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I went to body blast at the gym! Love that class!
  • tiarajj08
    tiarajj08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I usual do 3-4 miles a day. But because I'm under the weather I only was able to pull through 2 miles
  • FrankiesSaysRelax
    FrankiesSaysRelax Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I made it to my crossfit class. 3 days in a row so now I get a well deserved rest day tomorrow :)
  • scookbey
    scookbey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I didn't--such a busy day--but I'm back it at in the morning! Hopefully it's less windy here in Western IL.
  • parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Yupp! Doing StrongLifts 5x5 lifting program and tomorrow marks my 1 month anniversary with the program! LOL. The gains are unreal, even for women. Love, love, love it!
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I walked about 8.5 kilometres, did 45 minutes and about 1/2 my ab routine
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Should have said 45 elliptical
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    That's an awesome attitude! I have been trying to get back into it by walking at least a mile a day. Today I did 1 .75 miles.

• eisterunicorn
    eisterunicorn Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I did HIIT sprints on the treadmill at the gym before work this morning!