Not new to MFP, but new to the community!

Hi all! I'm on day 25 of my journey, down 9 pounds from 251. I'm 25, a Mom of a very busy toddler and I'm looking to lose a total of 70 pounds. I'm interested in more friends and a bigger support system. So feel free to add me!

Replies

• albertallada
    albertallada Posts: 2 Member
    Cool yeah! I'm trying to be good lately after a couple of naughty months! My diary is public so you're welcome to look or comment or suggest whatever!

I'm Albert, and I live in Australia. Canberra (our capital) during the week for work & post-grad classes, then the northern beaches of Sydney on the weekends to visit family & friends.

Read Tim's Ferris's book 4 hour body a couple of years ago and found it really inspiring and interesting as I studied med science in the past, but just find it so hard to stick to the concepts for more than a few weeks! Something like holidays, or a camping trip or something will trip me up every few months and then it takes me a couple of months to get back on the band wagon.I especially get tempted on my 4 hour drive to Canberra or back to Sydney every Sunday night and Friday night.. it's pretty tempting to eat junk like mcdonalds & kfc, then after that i'd get cravings during the week which i'd succumb to half the time cause it's more convenient than cooking!

Anyway my first stage goal would be to get to 91kg, which is about 6kg. Really need to lose this fat around the belly due to countless studies showing how bad it is!!

Day 25! That's awesome! Yeah I've only decided to get involved with the community today, just never occurred to me as I had my sister's doing it with me earlier but now they can't be bothered haha! I do know tracking, encouragement and accountability is so key to progress!