Did you exercise today?

Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn't formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them.

Replies

• ronronronj
    ronronronj Posts: 474 Member
    LaDawnnie wrote: »
    Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn't formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them.

Good attitude! I walked today, does that count?
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 491 Member
    I didn't do my usual exercise, but that was because I did not get much sleep last night and felt horrible most of the day. I still did the usual cleaning, etc though so I didn't lay around all day.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    I bench pressed, flat and incline, did some dumbbell flyes, lateral raises...and walked out of the gym. I guess that counts.
  • LaDawnnie
    LaDawnnie Posts: 72 Member
    ronronronj wrote: »

Good attitude! I walked today, does that count?

Walking definitely counts!!! Good job!

• LaDawnnie
    Zombella wrote: »
    I didn't do my usual exercise, but that was because I did not get much sleep last night and felt horrible most of the day. I still did the usual cleaning, etc though so I didn't lay around all day.

Good job staying active! Anything active is more than what sitting on a couch burns!
  • LaDawnnie
    arditarose wrote: »
    I bench pressed, flat and incline, did some dumbbell flyes, lateral raises...and walked out of the gym. I guess that counts.

You got it going on! Way to go!

• LaDawnnie
    I did a fat burning cardio video, then elliptical than a 100 calorie burn challenge! I feel great!
  • pjsomsw
    pjsomsw Posts: 3 Member
    It was cold here today so walked 30 mins in the local mall with a friend
  • nemo3590
    nemo3590 Posts: 11 Member
    Weird, I literally just sat down after giving up on my workout. Unfortunately I'm still not inspired to try again. It was just one of those days when nothing felt right--tired, shoes not fitting correctly for some reason, lack of motivation. I guess I'll skip the evening snack today and try to start fresh tomorrow.
  • raiders_hokies
    raiders_hokies Posts: 53 Member
    I hit the gym and did my normal weightlifting routine but I also did 2.5 miles in jogging today B)
  • beankid
    beankid Posts: 91 Member
    If going to work and lifting boxes counts as exercise, yes. If not, nope.
  • Missy022014
    Missy022014 Posts: 86 Member
    I went to body blast at the gym! Love that class!
  • tiarajj08
    tiarajj08 Posts: 82 Member
    I usual do 3-4 miles a day. But because I'm under the weather I only was able to pull through 2 miles
  • FrankiesSaysRelax
    FrankiesSaysRelax Posts: 403 Member
    I made it to my crossfit class. 3 days in a row so now I get a well deserved rest day tomorrow :)
  • scookbey
    scookbey Posts: 84 Member
    I didn't--such a busy day--but I'm back it at in the morning! Hopefully it's less windy here in Western IL.
  • parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    Yupp! Doing StrongLifts 5x5 lifting program and tomorrow marks my 1 month anniversary with the program! LOL. The gains are unreal, even for women. Love, love, love it!
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    I walked about 8.5 kilometres, did 45 minutes and about 1/2 my ab routine
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Should have said 45 elliptical
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    edited April 2015
    That's an awesome attitude! I have been trying to get back into it by walking at least a mile a day. Today I did 1 .75 miles.

• eisterunicorn
    eisterunicorn Posts: 158 Member
    I did HIIT sprints on the treadmill at the gym before work this morning!
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Great attitude OP!

I exercise almost everyday. Did a 3 mile Leslie Sansone video this morning and a Cathe Friedrich lifting video tonight.

Looking forward the weather to get warmer so I can get my power walks in on the track!
  • MegJJ76
    MegJJ76 Posts: 9 Member
    i'm trying to get back into yoga. But haven't yet. I do lunges and wall sits when I brush my teeth though! Every night, I swear!
  • raiders_hokies
    raiders_hokies Posts: 53 Member
    Good morning to everyone. I just completed my weightlifting routine. I plan on cutting grass later this evening I'll count that as my cardio. :)
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Doing recumbent bike now as warm up. Then weights then elliptical.

• ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Not yet...but I am going to TRX in an hour.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,519 Member
    Did I exercise today?

Yep ... everyday.

5.8 km walk today.
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Last night I did a new circuit with my trainer - it kicked my butt and hurt so good!
  • jessmillross
    jessmillross Posts: 11 Member
    Did 30 day Shred this morning and later tonight, arms at the Gym followed by Ultimate Frisbee training. Exercise heavy day for me!
  • LaDawnnie
    nemo3590 wrote: »
    Weird, I literally just sat down after giving up on my workout. Unfortunately I'm still not inspired to try again. It was just one of those days when nothing felt right--tired, shoes not fitting correctly for some reason, lack of motivation. I guess I'll skip the evening snack today and try to start fresh tomorrow.

We all have bad days just jump back on it tomorrow!
  • LaDawnnie
    I'm so proud of everyone who worked out and to see that everyone is increasing their workouts! And just remember if you didn't get to it today, its okay, just make sure you get back on track tomorrow!