2 lbs weight gain after McDonald's!

Options
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! 2 lbs! I'm so ginormous!

Hahaaa. Happy Humpday!

Replies

• joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    All about them gainz!
  • Ameengyrl
    Ameengyrl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hahaaaa! Ya feeeeeel me
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    IN for french fries!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Did you dip your fries in your chocolate sundae? If not, you did it wrong and have to go back.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to eat two pounds of food from from McDonalds let alone gain two pounds (in one sitting)?
  • jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    Is it possible to eat two pounds of food from from McDonalds let alone gain two pounds (in one sitting)?

Wouldn't a 32 ounce coke and a McDouble do the trick for consuming 2 lbs in one sitting?

The crispy chicken southwest McWrap isn't overly filling for its 670 calories. So, like 11 of them?

• maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options

Well, not all calories are equal so I think McDonald's calories weigh more. :trollface:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    so glad this was a joke LOL. I clicked on it fully expecting to be filled with rage.
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Dayum... 2lbs of fries would sure make me more hangry!
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    maidentl wrote: »

Well, not all calories are equal so I think McDonald's calories weigh more. :trollface:

Ahahahaaaa......I see what you did there.

McDonalds fries all their chips in the fat lyposucked from virgins, so actually McDonalds calories weigh less. Science, bro.

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    bleurgh

now Burger King ... and yer talkin'
  • zipitzippy
    zipitzippy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hopefully it'll come out the other end hahaha
  • ncboiler89
    Options

Wouldn't a 32 ounce coke and a McDouble do the trick for consuming 2 lbs in one sitting?

The crispy chicken southwest McWrap isn't overly filling for its 670 calories. So, like 11 of them?

In terms of fat.

And not to split hairs but even if you managed to consume 7500 calories in one sitting you are still going to burn a couple thousand during the day so make that 9500 calories. Unpossible I believe.
  • jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Hmm.. I

In terms of fat.

And not to split hairs but even if you managed to consume 7500 calories in one sitting you are still going to burn a couple thousand during the day so make that 9500 calories. Unpossible I believe.

True.. Fascinating. I may have to attempt it one day just for *kitten* and giggles.. lol

• ncboiler89
    Options
    Hmm.. I

In terms of fat.

True.. Fascinating. I may have to attempt it one day just for *kitten* and giggles.. lol

Please do. That would make for a fascinating trip report.
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Did you dip your fries in your chocolate sundae? If not, you did it wrong and have to go back.

I do this too....mmm so good
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mjw1xxXQ6T1s14h9co1_500.gif
  • alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Only 2lb? Add 10 packs of salt! I expect at least a gain of half a stone every time I go there :smiley:
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    da503d1ca1.gif