Looking for MFP friends and inspiration!

Options
MissSheilaD
MissSheilaD Posts: 3 Member
edited April 2015 in Getting Started
I was on MFP about 2 years ago and I just lost motivation. I'm wondering if it had anything to do with not adding friends and trying to do it on my own? I'm sure not the whole reason, but motivation from others certainly does help. I'm 5'3 and 143 pounds I would really like to be around 130. I love Zumba I've been doing it 2-3 times a week and I don't know if that's enough? I have not tried the 1200 calorie diet with it yet but I'm hoping that helps. I felt pretty hungry the first day after exercising like I didn't eat enough but that's probably because I have to get use to it right ?

Thank you!

Replies

• sstrack123
    sstrack123 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I like friends with open diary and friends that will interact with one another with encouraging words.
  • MikePXstream
    MikePXstream Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Having the support of others always helps. i tried to do it on my own at first too. I had much better results once I started sharing my journey. Feel free to add me as well.
  • nichole0483
    nichole0483 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for friends :) I've got a long road ahead of me!! I'll be here :)
  • Stephanie3399
    Stephanie3399 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    It's really hard to work out and only eat 1200 kcal's a day and expect to feel satisfied. It's really hard to get all of the nutrients you need in only 1200 kcal's a day! I just added you! We can talk more about calories and what not!
  • elly620
    elly620 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Add me. Also on Instagram EllySecret30