Does anyone want to be my friend ?

Options
I really just love seeing everyone's progessions

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi I'm Rachel . I weighed 202 when I started here and now weigh 135. What are your goals?
  • albertallada
    albertallada Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Cool yeah! I'm trying to be good lately after a couple of naughty months! My diary is public so you're welcome to look or comment or suggest whatever!

I'm Albert, and I live in Australia. Canberra (our capital) during the week for work & post-grad classes, then the northern beaches of Sydney on the weekends to visit family & friends.

Read Tim's Ferris's book 4 hour body a couple of years ago and found it really inspiring and interesting as I studied med science in the past, but just find it so hard to stick to the concepts for more than a few weeks! Something like holidays, or a camping trip or something will trip me up every few months and then it takes me a couple of months to get back on the band wagon.I especially get tempted on my 4 hour drive to Canberra or back to Sydney every Sunday night and Friday night.. it's pretty tempting to eat junk like mcdonalds & kfc, then after that i'd get cravings during the week which i'd succumb to half the time cause it's more convenient than cooking!

Anyway my first stage goal would be to get to 91kg, which is about 6kg. Really need to lose this fat around the belly due to countless studies showing how bad it is!!
  • MariaRuiz2015
    MariaRuiz2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Right now I weight 207.0 and I want to weight 135 , I would like to have friends to support me .. Because I'm starting tomorrow . I really want to reach my goal
  • nichole0483
    nichole0483 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Nichole (nikki). I've been trying to lose weight because I'm a diabetic. I started Herbalife and also use mfp. I have lost about 20 pounds in the last two months. There is still a long road ahead of me! Looking for friends as well :)
  • FLccc
    FLccc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Carol and also starting a long journey for health. I am diabetic, physically handicapped so exercise is limited, but I'm committed to getting this weight off so I can feel better. I'm on the Nutrisystem plan, so far it is working for me, have lost 10+ lbs. as of this time, but as I said, it is a long journey to where I want & need to be. Also looking for friends.
  • RachLovesFit
    RachLovesFit Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey of course I am looking for friends too add away :)
  • tj91116
    tj91116 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me
  • MelidaTatiana
    MelidaTatiana Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add me! I fell off the wagon a little over a month ago and I am getting back to it today. I need new friends :D
  • Xoxo24H
    Xoxo24H Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I lost 4to5 pounds off the NS kit from Walmart. So far I liked it but loved the breakfast stuff more like the muffins and bars. Goal is 130