Looking for motivation through community. Please add me!

Options
Hi I'm Ruby and I've been using MyFitnessPal for > 3 months now. I've lost 25 lbs already but have been feeling down for > two weeks now so I thought I could try and get some support from fellow users. Let's be friends, friends!

Replies

• jennygirard1086
    jennygirard1086 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Ruby, I'm Jenny and I'm new here looking for support and also wanting give encouragement to others! I've sent you a request!
  • CrzyMan33
    CrzyMan33 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi ruby! I'm Jesse! You can do it! You just have to keep your head up and keep grinding! Feel free to add me id love to support yuh!
  • ruby_salvie07
    ruby_salvie07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much Jesse! I feel motivated already just seeing your posts!
  • becca2540
    becca2540 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Ruby! I'm Rebecca. I've recently begun my journey and can use all the encouragement and support I can get too! I sent you a friend request. You've already accomplished so much! Amazing!! One day at a time, right?
  • themaineholliex
    themaineholliex Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Hollie, I recently fell off track, I was 126.0lbs last August and I'm now 149.6.0lbs, with the thanks to a binge eating disorder. I'm looking to lose as much as possible, hopefully we can motivate and support each other!
  • 1st_BeStrong
    1st_BeStrong Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    B WoW B Ruby, Sounds like after 1st 25 lbs, you would be a great support partner yourself!
    I have Chronic Pain Illnesses & the weight I've added can't be a good thing! Need to try to push past 'stuck' stages & fight to loose even without intense exercise! I've lost 25 so far & love that I can tell. Need a co-motivator?

I'm here & have been mostly self motivating. Could use the extra help too.
  • 1st_BeStrong
    1st_BeStrong Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha! :o So much for making 'WoW' in bold type... B)