Hello to all. New to this app.

Options
I really like this app. I've lost 6 pounds since I started using it, 3 days ago. It's a big help!

Replies

• aalkhalaf
    aalkhalaf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wlecome to the community Lisa!
  • CrzyMan33
    CrzyMan33 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    This app is great! I have lost 5 in 3 days, it's great having a calorie counter at your fingertips, feel free to add me if you are looking for motivation!
  • Chazincharge
    Chazincharge Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this community Lisa!
  • all54christ
    all54christ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new too. Been doing for about 3 month and I am down 22 lbs! Would love some "friends" for encouragement. I am all54christ
  • hansmdude
    hansmdude Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa... welcome... just prepare yourself... you will typically lose 5 - 10 pounds the first week (water weight), but after that it will slow down to .5 to 2 pounds a week depending on how aggressively you are approaching your diet... Good luck to you and don't be afraid to ask for help.
  • GreginParadise
    GreginParadise Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lisa, yes the app is really great and works well with other fitness apps. You and everybody else in here are welcome to join my fit army for added support, motivation, dedication, and fun and friendship. Most of all our members are newbies to the app as well so feel free to add me and all my friends for an even more exciting fitness experience. We have a nice fitness army going on with fun personalities from all over.
  • iam_lisaofficial
    iam_lisaofficial Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    GregonParadise, you are very kind. Thank you for the welcome; I would love to be included!