To the lifters out there. What is the first song on your playlist?

Options

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    I don't have a "first song" on the play list- I mean I do- but it's whatever got synced last and how I arranged the list.

I usually will go to whatever song I have recently purcahsed.

This week is Big Bad Wolf by In This Moment (Thank you @MireyGal76)- great CD. Dirty Pretty- Sick Like Me- Sounds like she sampled a lot of Manson- even some Metallica. It's good if you like her stuff- and she's very polaraizing.

Also Janelle Monet's new song Yoga.
    GURL.

can't
    Even.

Adrenalize me is a good one. I have a lot- they all make me happy.

You are very welcome! Though props need to go out to my @BadAssBeast76... he's the one who set me on to them!

They're also first on my list, followed by some Avenged Sevenfold (This Means War, Nightmare, Welcome to the Family)
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily the first on my playlist, but Godsmack: Love-Hate-Sex-Pain.
  • erockem
    erockem Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    American BadAss - Kid Rock
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I just keep my player on shuffle.

One day, it'll be Lady GaGa - the next day, Coroner, or Disturbed, or tAtU, or Fates Warning...
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I don't have a "first song" on the play list- I mean I do- but it's whatever got synced last and how I arranged the list.

This week is Big Bad Wolf by In This Moment (Thank you @MireyGal76)- great CD. Dirty Pretty- Sick Like Me- Sounds like she sampled a lot of Manson- even some Metallica. It's good if you like her stuff- and she's very polaraizing.

GURL.

can't
    Even.

Never heard of them before, so I googled and watched the official. Great song, but I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight...
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    A Light That Never Comes - Linkin Park

Usually followed by Doing Time - Avenged Sevenfold
  • irridia
    irridia Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Testify by Rage Against the Machine, Here Comes the Boom- P.O.D., Pistol Grip Pump- Rage Against the Machine, Respect Walk- Pandera. Fear would probably be good but I don't have any of their stuff currently. Almost the entire Rage Against the Machine catalog. Rammstein is good too.
  • roycenichols
    roycenichols Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Psychosocial by Slipknot always is my go to song for that tough lift.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Also, with this one, you can just pretend the weights are talking to you:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT_Y-eodTv4
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »

This week is Big Bad Wolf by In This Moment (Thank you @MireyGal76)- great CD. Dirty Pretty- Sick Like Me- Sounds like she sampled a lot of Manson- even some Metallica. It's good if you like her stuff- and she's very polarizing.

GURL.

can't
    Even.

Never heard of them before, so I googled and watched the official. Great song, but I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight...

yeah- everything she does is weird- and that's what I love about it- nothing is half a22ed- every - it's 150% of EVERYTHING all the time. *kitten* is another good one- I turn to that frequently. Like I said- she's very polarizing- love or hate her. I happen to really like her. She maka-me-happy.
    In college I used to go to sleep listening to *kitten* like that. LOL- I was so messed up.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    I have my music just shuffle through the entire library, I think having a set playlist for every workout would be really boring.
    neaneacc wrote: »
    Volbeat -- A Warrior's Call
    niiiiiiiice
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Mastodon - "Oblivion"
  • crawfzilla
    crawfzilla Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Slipknot's self titled album.
    (sic) gets me going.
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Tiesto vs. Diplo - "C'Mon" - Have PR'd multiple times to this track, it's got a great build up and the drop hits perfectly when I'm ready to GO!!!"
  • irridia
    irridia Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Rage Against the Machine got me through my first attempt at 200lb deadsquats last night. Particularly the "Fk you! I won't do what you told me!" part.
  • LiftCore
    LiftCore Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Decapitation Fornication by Infant Annihilator.
  • TLIVIGNSTON
    TLIVIGNSTON Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    the heavier the song the heavier i lift. so first song is usually something semi-brutal to get warmed up,