Looking for friends and motivation!

Options
ladulcevidaxo
ladulcevidaxo Posts: 1 Member
edited April 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone! I just reactivated my account and I want to take my weight loss serious this time. I want to lose 20 pounds to get me started. In order to do that I'm going to need support and motivation and I'll give the same in exchange :)

Replies

• vsparkman97
    vsparkman97 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I'm new to this and I have no problem with giving me movitation!
  • SuzanneWilmotStorrm
    Options
    I'm new too. Joined 25 days ago. We can be each other's support system. The more the merrier! :)
  • sogburn63
    sogburn63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sandy and have been using MyFitness to count my carbs only. I think it will be great to help lose weight. But I need buddies too! How do we do that? Add friends or what?
  • Jbvilla
    Jbvilla Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. I have been on Myfitness for about 6 weeks. And I have lost 16 pounds. It definitely helps. But you have to have will power to just have 1 serving a meal. It is not easy but you can do it. My diet is simple one serving I eat every thing. I love food. But, just have a little here and there.
  • babet08
    babet08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just reactivated my account and I want to take my weight loss serious this time. I want to lose 20 pounds to get me started. In order to do that I'm going to need support and motivation and I'll give the same in exchange :)