Need to get back in shape after having a baby!

Options
Hi all-

7 months ago I had a baby and it's been pretty hard to get the motivation to eat well and work out since then. I worked really hard to get fit prior to getting pregnant but I somehow lost that drive that I once had. I've decided that it's enough already and it's time to go back to the gym! I would love to have friends here to support/motivate one another!

Replies

• kellscz
    kellscz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey, my son is nearly 10 months and I've lost all pregancy weight. 20kg since Christmas. I've want to lose another 6kg but it seems to have stopped. Anyway your welcome to add me as a friend.
  • kellscz
    kellscz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sorry not 20kg only 10kg, typo!
  • katsinclairexo
    katsinclairexo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same!! My son is nine months now and I woke up the other day like...Omg...Im fat and out of shape. I need to get my *kitten* in gear!!!

• katsinclairexo
    katsinclairexo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Kellscz thats amazing!! Way to go!!!
  • Jojonh22
    Jojonh22 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You can do this! :) If you get bored with doing the same without every day try hiking, dancing, waking, walking with a friend, try to find a workout you enjoy doing... That always helps too. Right now I'm doing Zumba, going for walks with my son, playing at the park, as long as your up and moving. Good luck, if you'd like extra support you can add me!
  • cmg3004
    cmg3004 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My baby is 6.5 months old and I am still working on losing the baby weight too!I have about 5kgs to lose to be where I want to be.Please add me if you would like to!:-)