Make new friends for help and support

Hi my name is kirsty. This is my first diet that i have every been on. I dont not know much and i am looking for people to help me through this process with helpful tips and support when needed.

This is the heaviest i have ever been and i am looking to lose 2 stone to reach my goal

looking forward to hearing from new people

Replies

• bridges_lexi
    bridges_lexi Posts: 2 Member
    Hi. How are you? I have literally just joined, what sort of diet and exercise are you currently doing? I did slim fast in 2012 and dropped from size 18 to a size 8/10 within 9months, this included 4-5 days a week at the gym for 2-3 hours. Unfortunately i fell down the stairs and hurt my back so was unable to continue the gym. I gained a lot of weight again and never got the motivation back. Im currently size 12/14, 16 on my thighs/butt in jeans! I have been doing slimfast for 4 days and exercising for 2hours a day. I dont think slimfast as a long term weight loss method, i just need to lose weight to gain confidence to join the gym again, i suffer bad anxiety and lack of confidence. I have an almost 6yr old son too. Hopefully not too much info lol
  • CockneyLady2014
    CockneyLady2014 Posts: 199 Member
    I've requested you as a friend. I have, at least, 28lbs to lose.
  • JuliaHaleFitness
    JuliaHaleFitness Posts: 56 Member
    Hi! I've been using MFP for a while now and love it! Happy to chat and add my 2 cents whenever! Feel free to add me =)
  • tj91116
    tj91116 Posts: 15 Member
    You can add me. Ive only been on mfp for a couple days
  • MelidaTatiana
    MelidaTatiana Posts: 38 Member
    Add me! I fell off the wagon a little over a month ago and I am getting back to it today. I need new friends :D