sugar

Options
I am having trouble staying within the sugar limits I get. But I think part of the problem is because this calorie counter doesn't know the diffference between the good sugars and bad sugars in food. How can I keep a more accurate count? Sugar and fat are two of my main concerns.

Replies

• Kacy
    Kacy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am having trouble staying within the sugar limits I get. But I think part of the problem is because this calorie counter doesn't know the diffference between the good sugars and bad sugars in food. How can I keep a more accurate count? Sugar and fat are two of my main concerns.
  • rainysoul
    Options
    I am also curious.
    It gave me a very very low sugar number, like impossible really.

Do I need to up it?
  • joemuse
    Options
    This is of great interest to me also. How can I determine the amount of sucrose as opposed to fructose from the food labels?
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    what sugar numbers? I don't see that, where should I look?
  • Kacy
    Options
    you can change which nutrition (facts) numbers you see if you go into the settings tab. It gives you a count for everything, not just the 4 you see in your food diary. So you have and goal for all the nutrition components.
  • Kacy
    Options
    Mine is impossibly low too. I go over with just my coffee and fruit bar in the morning.! I'm just ignoring it for now.
  • Erica92627
    Options
    you can change which nutrition (facts) numbers you see if you go into the settings tab. It gives you a count for everything, not just the 4 you see in your food diary. So you have and goal for all the nutrition components.

I don't see where to change it to everything. I only have four options. ?
  • Kacy
    Options
    yeah, you only get 4 options but you can choose which four to display. When you are in your food diary if you click view full report on the bottom you can see it all together I think.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,049 Member
    Options
    what sugar numbers? I don't see that, where should I look?

AND........at the bottom of your food diary page is a green button that says "view full report printable" and you will see all the [entered] nutrients you have consumed for the day.