Its too hard!

Options
Im finding it so hard to stay on track, I need some motivation or somethin because its started to get harder by the minute. I keep getting hungry and I dont know what to do, after loosing 6pounds Ive gained back 3, Ive gone off the rails,, help :(

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Hang on in there!

Each day, look at your diary. See the things that have gone into the red. look at what you ate, and see is there one thing that you could have removed to get you out of the red. Take it one day at a time, and one step at a time.
  • marnieinMB
    marnieinMB Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Ask if yourself some questions...

Why do I want to lose weight? What's my motivation?
    What is holding me back? How much do I want this?

The only thing that will stand in your way is YOU! If you are hungry then EAT! Just make better choices in what you are putting in your mouth.

Use food as fuel to energize your body and not as emotional filler.

Get real and make it happen cause you have the power over the food and not the other way around!
  • calequestrian
    calequestrian Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Perhaps you need to eat more during the day. Are you only doing 3 meals per day? Eat a good breakfast, snack on fruit or veggies, have a good lunch, more fruit and veggies and then a sensible dinner. Drink tons of water! I am not melting away, but I am losing about a half pound to a pound per week..

Remember, nothing tastes as good as thin feels!

Stay on track!
  • djamador
    djamador Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hang in there......One day at a time. just start fresh and move on. You can add me as a friend if you want.
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Don't give up each day is a new day, take it day by day. I believe in you
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    Not sure what or how you are eating, but if your eating 3 meals a day try breaking it down to 5 small meals. This tends to keep you full longer and also fires up your metabolism. And make sure you are moving at least 30 minutes a day, break it up if you have to, but move. Feel free to add me if you want, I'd love to help anyway I can.
  • cathys01
    cathys01 Posts: 221
    Options
    Try to forget the slip ups and make tomorrow the first day of your weight loss. Just try and start over again., Go back to the beginning and remember what made you join up in the first place, just try to put those good thoughts into your mind and that might help to get you back on track. Get out a paid of "skinny jeans" and hang them on your closet and that might help to encourage you too. Good luck and hopefully it will work out for you. Cathy
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Try substituting as many of your foods for fruits and veggies and you'd be surprised with how full you'll feel, especially when you eat 5 or 6 times a day. Just start out fresh and remember how bad you want this!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    Hard to say since your diary is not open, but foods high in fiber and protein will keep you full longer.

Hang in there!! You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

(edited out my typos)
  • basschick38
    basschick38 Posts: 12
    Options
    Try 6 small meals rather than 3 squares or the equivilant of 3 small meals, and two or three snacks in between so you're eating every 2-3 hours all day. It might keep you from getting hungry. Just keep an eye on the type of things you snack on (no cookies or donuts or chips). Think fruit, carrot sticks, rice cakes, South Beach breakfast bars, low fat mozerella cheese sticks.
  • mizhectik
    mizhectik Posts: 24
    Options
    Thanks for all your lovely comments xo