Diet Slim me 1 products

Options
I recently was told of a new product YP1 that help lossing weight , I want to know if this product is safe to use or just another rip-off , If anyone can comment on the program it would help me make the right decession.

Replies

• Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    "Helps in losing weigh"....... There's your clue.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    does it help alongside a calorie controlled diet and exercise?

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Rip-off.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    does it help alongside a calorie controlled diet and exercise?

This^

Most diet supplements claim to "help" you lose weight....but you are actually doing the work yourself.

Eat less - move more. Log portions here and see what changes you need to make to your LIFESTYLE. That's the part that supplements can't "help" you with. If you don't make some kind of permanent changes (no easy fixes, sorry)...the weight you lost will come back.
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Here's the thing, weight loss is free. All, and I mean ALL of the diets out there that sell you something rely on exercise and calorie deficit for weight loss, in other words, the free part. The things they sell you literally do nothing to cause you to lose weight with the exception of your wallet. In some cases their products help to create a deficit by replacing a meal or snacks, but they charge a hefty price for something you can do yourself by simply cutting calories.

Long story short, if they're selling, I ain't buying, and neither should you.

Rigger
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money on anything like that. Like the PPs said, eat less and move more. It does require some work for you, but it really isn't that bad.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    teddy9641 wrote: »
    I recently was told of a new product YP1 that help lossing weight , I want to know if this product is safe to use or just another rip-off , If anyone can comment on the program it would help me make the right decession.

Don't fall for it, it will just take money out of your pocket.

There are no quick fixes to losing weight. To lose weight, eat less calories than you burn. That's it.

You can do this, you really can. :)