Not necessarily new but would like some MFP friends!

Options
Hi guys!
Im not new to MFP by any means but I've used it by myself for some amount of time and now I'm beginning to get a little demotivated, which is the last thing I want. I'd really like a group of people I can follow, get motivated by and maybe ask for their tips and tricks. Male, female, doesn't matter!

Thanks guys!
:smiley:

Replies

• obki45
    obki45 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there i am in the same boat, being doing this on my own, doing so so, but would love some movtivation, really losing the will to live at the the moment. Could do with some tips on foods etc. So can we get positive together. Need ppl please. thanks
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm always looking for more supportive and motivation - really helps with the process (I've done it on my own before). Sending you a request now!

• JessNelson_
    JessNelson_ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and if you want any tips/advice about working out feel free to message me. I do personal training on the side so i can help in that area. Nutrition is another story. My beliefs are not always in line with everyone else and even though I've taken 2 nutrition courses for fun, i found they were completely contradicting since so there are so many studies out there that are for and against the same thing. so i tend to do what i feel is right for me and listen to my body.
  • juliedoyle127
    juliedoyle127 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Please feel free to add me also people! Would love to follow people's results and see how they do it.
    I'm struggling at the moment so any help is appreciated xxxxx

Julie (Manchester, UK)
  • abuck_13
    abuck_13 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I have a rather diverse group of friends on here, so feel free - from the "average joe" type, to runners and lifters...we all have one thing in common - bettering ourselves!
  • kennauy
    kennauy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for a good supportive group of people to motivate me as well!
    161821 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me.
  • holliedowd13
    holliedowd13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Used this a year ago and met my husband to be, put on a stone and now I'm back. Determined as ever. And I'm completely new to this, so feel free to add. This blogging business seems fun!
  • anacra123
    anacra123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Back after 20 months had twins and now 14 lbs heavier , would love to chat to someone starting a similar journey ....
  • nephillips2015
    nephillips2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • MadMc28
    MadMc28 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • scrunchy1
    scrunchy1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Always looking for more MFP friends for tips and motivation!
  • courtneylwylde
    courtneylwylde Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    looking for more MFP friends here as well :)
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :)
  • MistyBlue9
    MistyBlue9 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Anyone welcome to add me too
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    in the same boat, sending invites out now, feel free to add me guys....