basketball

Options
Is an hour or more of basketball then lifting after considered active or lightly active

Replies

• overin2015
    overin2015 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I don't play basketball but would consider that active not lightly active.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Is an hour or more of basketball then lifting after considered active or lightly active

Every single day? Once a week?

I think it would be easier to set an activity level based on your regular activities and then log any exercise (like basketball) that you do on top of that.

Unless basketball is your job.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    "active" vs. "lightly active" vs. "sedentary" refer to your overall day, not specific activities you might do for an hour a day.

"Active" might describe a construction worker
    "lightly active" a teacher who is on his/her feet all day
    "sedentary" an accountant who sits at his/her desk all day.

Specfic exercise/workouts should be accounted for separately as you do them.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

I think it would be easier to set an activity level based on your regular activities and then log any exercise (like basketball) that you do on top of that.

If it was OP job then this thread would not exist from the OP.

OP you are missing so much information. For example, full court or half court for an hour?

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

If it was OP job then this thread would not exist from the OP.

OP you are missing so much information. For example, full court or half court for an hour?

Confession: I did not seriously think that OP was a professional basketball player.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Just add it as exercise and be done with it. Set your activity level to how you live sans the basketball - and other exercise type stuff.
  • joelgomez1991
    joelgomez1991 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    "active" vs. "lightly active" vs. "sedentary" refer to your overall day, not specific activities you might do for an hour a day.

"Active" might describe a construction worker
    "lightly active" a teacher who is on his/her feet all day
    "sedentary" an accountant who sits at his/her desk all day.

Specfic exercise/workouts should be accounted for separately as you do them.

Makes more sense thanks
  • freeoscar
    freeoscar Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    well, if you're James Harden it would be highly active (offense) sedentary (defense).
    ....I jest - I know he's improved his D considerably this year.