Apple Shapes

Options
Hi! I have been actively logging for over a month now and I love it. I am seeing success and feeling better. Although seeing right now = scale and some more muscular calves and butt. Would love to see some inches off the stomach as I am an apple shape. Any apples that can relate and are looking for support?

Replies

• Mapes84
    Mapes84 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I totally relate to this. No matter how much progress I see, I cannot seem to lose inches off of my midsection. I am 5'7" and 138 lb, and my waist is 30" no matter what I do. When I'm bloated, I look like I am 6 months pregnant in profile
  • BamasGirl
    BamasGirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I hate my apple shape! It is so hard being overweight and Apple shaped. Women who are similar to my height and weight and are pear or hourglass shaped look good with their curves. I think I look terrible because my butt is flat and I have no hips. It's impossible to find pants that don't fall even with a belt on because it's hard to keep them up when you're shaped like a funnel. I also have pcos which makes my situation worse. Sorry for my venting but I figured this was a good place to find other women who can relate.
  • Montepulciano1
    Montepulciano1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm totally Apple shaped. I've got small arms and legs and look pregnant sometimes embarrassing - im 5:5 and weigh 11 stone approx we could be friends if you like? Xxx