coffee

Options
2»

Replies

• star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Yep. I have a little "my recipes" recipe for the way I take my coffee at Starbucks and the way I make it at home. It's quick and easy to log that way!

Lol omg I thought I'd be the only person to do this! I have ones for each type I have, instant, instant made with milk and my most common one - filter coffee with frothy milk!
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I track everything that isnt 0 calorie... and even then if it has any sodium content I track it.

But yeah, I put molasses and a 0 calorie syrup in my coffee. Even if I dont use the molsses, my syrup can still have between 15-140g of sodium in it, so while my overall drink comes to 0 cals, I still want to stay on top of my sodium.

Not for health reasons..I just like knowing if Im getting close to or over limit, so that I can make it a point to drink more water.
  • rocknlotsofrolls
    rocknlotsofrolls Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    yes. I have the same amount every day, so I've already factored it in to make counting calories easier. I drink one big mug with 4tbsp cream and AS, so I just add 100 calories to my daily count.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    yes i count everything that has calories so also coffee
    Its only 2 calories a cup for me. But i drink 4 to 6 of them is say 12 calories

There are a lot of low calorie "foods" i use.
    Like seasoning,spices etc Some days i have over 50 calories of low or zero foods. Think of lemon juice only a couple also but on fish i use more than one tbs lol. olive spray's you name it. It all adds up.

It adds up pretty quick so or i add 50 calories as "quick add" or i log them in my own recipes. But coffee i have standard every day in my menu.

So yes, when it has calories it get logged.