100 day streak and dropped 10% Body fat :-)

Options
RichyMant
RichyMant Posts: 6 Member
Hello,

I write the following simply in the hope it gives some encouragement to keep going with your diet, goals are possible with dedication, focus and MyFitnessPal

After 100 days of religiously entering all my food on to the app I am chuffed to say I have dropped 10% of my starting weight just by counting my calories and macros.
I've gone from about 25% bf to 15% dropping 7.5kg of fat.
I've gone from a 34inch Jean waist to a 29inch.
My starting weight was 77.5kg I'm 5'8 and of a slightly muscular build.
Roughly; The first 50 days were 1,500 calories with about 115g of Carbs 175g of protein and the rest fat.
The 2nd 50 days were 1750 calories with about 150 carbs and 150 protein the rest fat.
I do lift weights 4/5 times a week but I did this before my diet as well.
I've got 5 weeks left before the beach holiday so going to aim to drop another 2kg by adding in some cardio.

Replies

• Ericdanielkwong
    Ericdanielkwong Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    good job! A trick is to drop fats and increase carbs with out moving calories. You can stay at those calories if you're in a deficit, but I would recommend increasing carbs, while dropping your fats down slowly. You can go as low as 15% of your total diet with out seeing hormonal change... while keeping calories the same. Carbs are the incinerator while fats are the fuel that it burns. You will be able to have much more grueling work outs, while seeing yourself get shredded.
  • USMCMcG
    USMCMcG Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Nice work, mate.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!