I'm new! Eeeek

Options
So I am very very overweight! Heard about My Fitness Pal from a friend so thought I'd give it a shot! I've tried many things in the past but haven't ever lasted more than a week with not a lot of will power! however in just two days using this app I've lost a pound! now I know that's not a lot but to me it is! and I've not been going hungry just choosing healthy alternatives! so does anyone have any tips on the 'good foods' to eat? I have a very long way to my target weight so any help and motivation and friendly faces will be much appreciated!

Replies

• BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Added :)
  • theladygigi
    theladygigi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me :)
  • CrzyMan33
    CrzyMan33 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good luck on this journey of yours! Feel free to add me! I am experimenting with new foods to see what works! We can do this!
  • CrzyMan33
    CrzyMan33 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Shoot! I forgot to mention foods! Protein shakes, chicken, tuna, salad with reasonable dressing, beef, pork, Greens... Just to name a few
  • thefifthhollie8123
    thefifthhollie8123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I always find this app motivates me so much, I fell off track for a while and now, similarly to yourself I've got a long way to go till I reach my goal. I've added you so we can help motivate each other, and having support is always good when you're trying to lose weight! Stick to salads, protein, try meal replacement shakes... Even though they're 200 calories (approx.) they're filling and satisfying, you won't find yourself overreacting!