I'm New here.!!

Options

Replies

• kristen_wino
    kristen_wino Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to introduce some"raw" foods and meals into my life. I have a goal of toning my body. Having less body fat. Im average weight for my tall height. I need to drop out processed foods from my life.
  • jezzyrae
    jezzyrae Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • shelleye6788
    shelleye6788 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck and I'm new too can someone help me find people
  • kristen_wino
    Options
    I don't know how the community chat works. I tried to join a thread.. To chat. Seems I need a tutorial. Lol also not sure how to open or close my diaries.
  • crystalblackmon51
    crystalblackmon51 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Crystal. If you would like, add me and we can keep track of our diets together!
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    To open your diary (from the website - not sure about the app) go to Settings: Diary Settings: Diary Sharing - if you want to ask about your diet in a group forum, then set it to "public" if you want it to be available only to your friends for motivational reasons then select "friends only" don't forget to save changes.

• kristen_wino
    Options
    Thank you, jessupbrady. I'll give it a try. :)
  • IwishIcoulddoit2
    IwishIcoulddoit2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im new here as well! helloooo :)B)
  • jessupbrady
    Options
    Not aware of a chat feature - would be cool. But, if you are in a thread you can select the star icon near the thread title to make it a "favorite" - if there are any updates to that discussion thread there is a notification icon when you are in the community about how many updates and a second icon that breaks it down by your favorites.
  • kristen_wino
    Options
    Hello, I wishicoulddpit2...!! I'm 3 days in, so far. On holidays this wk. just jumped on my elliptical machine. Ready for my cardio. Here I go.!
  • kristen_wino
    Options
    Oh, ok. I guess in a thread now.? I think I get it now. Thanks Jess
  • jessupbrady
    Options
    Yep! you are in a thread here - one you created. If ya get lost navigatin round these parts don't hesitate to ask me!
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    I love raw foods. I eat a ton of apples and oranges and bannananananas. Sashimi is really good too.

I also like poptarts and beer.

Just don't eat raw chicken.
  • kristen_wino
    Options
    I've jumped on the smoothie train, for breakfast. Unsweetened almond milk, hemp oil, banana,apple, frozen peach, spinach, OR kale. Whichever green I have at the time.
  • amygould
    amygould Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Of_mosters... you are too funny... raw chicken would be such a bad idea lol. Sushi is awesome! :smiley:
  • kristen_wino
    Options
    I can see everyone's profile pics Except for Mine, in the home news feed. I only see my grey default setting head. But my profile pic is set. Any ideas on how I can make it public in (home news feed) for my status updates.?
  • LisaHull622
    LisaHull622 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    me too, good luck <3
  • Manuelamart
    Manuelamart Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi :)