Low carb recipes

Options
hello I'm looking for more recipes anyone have some good ones? I'm also looking for people to start this journey with me & support me. If interested add me :)

Replies

• JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I have a ton on my Instagram, username is @jessicaonketo if you'd like to follow or you can also search for the hashtag #jessicaonketorecipes
    The one I love recently is mashed cauliflower:
    Mashed Cauliflower Recipe:
    One head of cauliflower (usually about 4-5cups)
    2 strips of bacon
    1/4 parmesan cheese
    1/2 cup shredded cheese
    1 cup green onions

Directions:
    Start with the cauliflower, boil it until its soft then drain and mash in a bowl until it resembles mashed potatoes, then add 1cup green onions, 2 strips of crumbled up bacon, maybe 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup shredded mixed cheeses and mix all together. Then line a pan with a mixture and top w/1cup of cheese with some green onions for decoration. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15-20min and enjoy :smile:
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I do a moderate carb diet, I try to stay in the 60-85 carbs/day range. One thing I've discovered is that radishes, YES, RADISHES are a good substitute for potatoes. I do a lot of one pot meals...the latest fave is Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless) down the middle of a baking dish, with two cans of green beans down one side and Radishes down the other (think red new potatoes.) Then I top it with a packet of Good Seasons Salad Dressing Mix (dry) I like the Greek one. Cover with foil and bake until chicken is cooked through. The radishes looses their "bite." They have a little nip left, very little, more like a mild turnip....but they look like, and "feel" like potatoes!!!!!