BL34 - Where are you teammates?

Options
Just registered and have no idea how to connect with my BL34 teammates so if you are on BL34....friend me please!

Replies

• whatsasize8
    whatsasize8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm here! :) Even the same boring profile picture! lol
  • Rene58andFit
    Rene58andFit Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Yay! thank you! Now I am not feeling so lonely over here. Got 4 more friends besides you now! Thank you!
  • GSwizzleGary
    GSwizzleGary Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Hi Rene! I was not an official team member, but I am here, too. Just signed up this afternoon. Good to see you! You too Sonya!
  • Short57
    Short57 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I know under groups you will find BL34 .
  • YesIcanIjustdoit
    YesIcanIjustdoit Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm here!
  • Short57
    Short57 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Trying to set up my ticker.
  • dottie_f
    dottie_f Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • linna62
    linna62 Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Here, Hi BL 34 friends!
  • dottie_f
    dottie_f Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I have a face now when I was thinner and about 4 years younger lol.
  • bigkahuna1950
    bigkahuna1950 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Looks like we are slowly finding our way here. Might work after all.
  • Rene58andFit
    Rene58andFit Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Yay! More people. Hi Gary! Good to see you too.
  • tmrsunshine
    tmrsunshine Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I am here. Haven't figured out how to put a picture in yet. Will be learning this site along with everyone else.
  • tmrsunshine
    tmrsunshine Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Just registered and have no idea how to connect with my BL34 teammates so if you are on BL34....friend me please!

Hi Rene, Just checking to see how the quotes work. Seems just like NS. No color though. Darn No GREEEN!

• Pirates43
    Pirates43 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm here! :) Even the same boring profile picture! lol

Hey, Size8 and the BLers! Good to see some familiar faces. I'm not in BL (done more than my share, though), but have found refuge here.

I kept my same boring picture, too. I think it is a good idea for friends looking for us. Also, fortunate enough to get my save screen name, too (although, who else was going to take Pirates43, anyway?)

Hope you all enjoy the new hang-out.

• YesIcanIjustdoit
    Options
    Hi All I am here, too, My Bunny came with me LOL :D Great to connect with some old faces!!!!!!
  • Pirates43
    Options

Hi Rene, Just checking to see how the quotes work. Seems just like NS. No color though. Darn No GREEEN!

Looks like you (we) can post color. At the bottom left of the post box (outside the rectangle), above the ad banner, it says "You can use BBCode in your post. Click on it to learn what you can do.

[style color="red"]Red Text[/style]

[style color="green"]Green Text[/style]
  • Pirates43
    Options
    Pirates43 wrote: »

Looks like you (we) can post color. At the bottom left of the post box (outside the rectangle), above the ad banner, it says "You can use BBCode in your post. Click on it to learn what you can do.

[style color="red"]Red Text[/style]

[style color="green"]Green Text[/style]

OK, so, yeah ... that didn't work. Anybody know what went wrong?

Now I am disappointed.

[style color=#FF0000]Red Text[/style]
  • HealthyLaura
    HealthyLaura Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    This is my first time on the forum. It is nice and clean, easy to scroll through comments. Would love to see some RED though... :)
  • YesIcanIjustdoit
    Options
    I tried too won't work
  • debbs453
    debbs453 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I sent out a bunch of friend requests. I am at work so can't write much, just hit request and send. Can someone please tell me how to get to the groups you all have started. BL, lose 5.... I have been AWOL for a while having a very difficulty time getting back on track. Hoping to reconnect over here.