binging on period

Options
i gave into my cravings today and stuffed myself. ive been so good this month and have lost weight but my time of the month is the worst. last saturday i went to pizza express and had doughballs, a thin large pepperoni pizza and a bit of ice cream and a hot chocolate. i worked hard this week at the gym and have watched what i eat. however today ive just stuffed my face. here's what ive had:

dairy milk= 100g or 20 small square (552 kcals)
2 neopolitan ice cream wafers= (135 kcals each)
2 small packets of mccoys= (158 kcals each)
pizza express pizza from tesco= (600 kcals)
2 mints= (50 kcals)
low fat popcorn= (94 kcals)

later i had skinny cow low fat mint ice cream (128 kcals) and some tortilla chips (350 kcals)

i know that's pretty awful and i've had around 3,500 kcals today. i feel really greedy and gross. will this affect my weight loss a lot? I go to the gym 4 times a week and walk to and from work every day (it's a 40-45 minute walk each way). I've at least burnt 300 kcals from walking today. I watch what I eat and I eat plenty of fruit and veg. I don't want to eat anything else now as I feel I've satisfied my cravings.

Replies

• Audrone
    Audrone Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day! ;)
  • ChaliBahli
    ChaliBahli Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Oh My... Lanta! been there- ate stuff like that gurl. It's in the moment and the next that we define consistency- keep it MOVIN!
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I have no advice other than I feel your pain, lol. I have at least one of those days a month, and it would be more but I somehow manage some self control on the other days. The day before seems to be the worst though in terms of hunger and being a bottomless pit. I just allow myself more calories, sometimes even go into maintenance for a week.
  • TexasBeauty89
    TexasBeauty89 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    No it wont. Tomorrow's a new day! Lol. I'm having the same problem right now though. I just got done lifting and I'm craving a burger...so I'm going to ear one. Lol.
  • fitnessqueen91
    fitnessqueen91 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I had more chocolate after! I had a low fat chocolate mousse (99 kcals), strawberries (30 kcals) and two small kit kats (107 kcals each). Must have eaten around 4000 kcals yesterday! Today is a newly day though!!
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I was there earlier this week, lol! Ate a whole Domino's pizza, and half an order of stuffed bread sticks. I felt fat and gross for days...but stepped on the scale this morning and and still down 1.5lbs this week.

It's not the end of the world, it happens. So long as you can brush it off and one bad day doesn't turn into a bad week/month...you should be fine.